Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

no, no ma'am. I'm sure there was some kind of mixup. you're obviously hungry, I wouldn't dream of depriving you of this pizza. you keep it and I'll work it out with the fellas down at the pizzeria. also I didn't want to say anything but that bathrobe is kind of coming loose, wouldn't want you to catch a cold haha.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

okay, you two are step-siblings. fair enough, that means that there is no necessary genetic relationship between the two of you that would legally preclude your, uh, enhanced friendship. however, just because there is no necessary connection does not mean there is not one in fact. indeed, individuals who believe they are not genetically related are often surprised to learn just how closely their family trees align. if you just . . . *looks up* where the hell did they go?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

yes sir, I hear what you're saying, but you have to understand that finding emigrants from a specific greek island is quite challenging. why not another island, they're all lovely? also, narrowing things down to people with a specific body temperature isn't helping.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

what is it with my customers constantly requesting tearaway clothing for the entire wedding party? is this some millenial trend like gender reveal parties? I'm baffled, but business is good so I'm not complaining.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

what is it with my customers constantly requesting tearaway clothing for the entire wedding party? is this some millenial trend like gender reveal parties? I'm baffled, but business is good so I'm not complaining.

ma'am . . ma'am . . . I keep telling you, if you use velcro that wedding dress could come right off, in front of everybody

ty nesamdoom!