Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
The card:

Kick-Off show starts this very minute, it will be one hour in length:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHg_ccLTkNI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdbro3SZmf4

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Really impressive how they’re able to have five title matches on the card but still sound boring.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

The Lord of Hats posted:

Really impressive how they’re able to have five title matches on the card but still sound boring.

titles have to mean something to be interesting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xClD-IeOq9U

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
KSA is going to shoot down Vince's plane after the event

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm looking at miniature horses, working on sanders campaign editing things, and watching this in the background.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

The Lord of Hats posted:

The worst saudi show they ever did had like 7 title matches and a royal rumble.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Blaise330 posted:

The worst saudi show they ever did had like 7 title matches and a royal rumble.

This still feels like the weakest Saudi show so far tho, without Goldberg they'd have nothing.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The Lord of Hats posted:

Honestly surprised they haven't created a Saudi Arabia championship for Mansoor to defend when they go over.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Every pre-show match feels like it is booked exactly the same

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Davros1 posted:

Honestly surprised they haven't created a Saudi Arabia championship for Mansoor to defend when they go over.

They already have a new made up trophy every show.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Incessant Excess posted:

They already have a new made up trophy every show.

participation trophies.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Its cool Ivar can even do that handstand rope bounce but good god its too slow.

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
how many "this is awesome" chants do you think we will get? i will guess 10.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
If you only watch Saudi shows, The OC are loving S Tier.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wow that was a commercial with no one in it. why would they do that?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I hope Brock pins Ricochet after a single german suplex.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Incessant Excess posted:

it's literally just "haha smash the gay guy" for the saudis.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Dunno how I feel about this being the 1st stop on the road to wrestlemania but here we go

Incessant Excess posted:

Dude you know Brock is like "You owe me" after making him wrestle 15 guys at the royal rumble.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Godsmack is the only thing about these shows I enjoy unironically.

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
truth is going to win the gauntlet, what's up

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
The last Saudi show ended with wrestlers being held hostage and a propagandist being outed on these very forums. What will happen this time?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:lol: lana doesn't even get to stay out there

Hopkins FBI posted:

The last Saudi show ended with wrestlers being held hostage and a propagandist being outed on these very forums. What will happen this time?

probably a near murder

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
drat, look at the ankles on her

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
Dunno why I'm watching this show to be honest, during truth's entrance i thought that every seat was a floor seat like i couldnt see the upper decks

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:lol: lana doesn't even get to stay out there

probably a near murder

Wonder why she flew out there to begin with? Good for her tho if she got paid, she didn't look comfortable being out there anyway.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

I was gonna watch goldberg kill the fiend but my extremely legal viewing method has become unavailable unfortunately. so I hope the people here derive some sort of sick entertainment value out of this

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
RIP Jamal Khashoggi gone but not forgotten.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Procrastinator posted:

I was gonna watch goldberg kill the fiend but my extremely legal viewing method has become unavailable unfortunately. so I hope the people here derive some sort of sick entertainment value out of this

you can just go get free network by buying honeycomb boxes with big show on them until 2/29. verify the receipts with the program. use the code. wait until the promo is over. return the cereal.

E: it's 3 boxes, so it ends up being like $10 for 3 free months of network. So you can get WM for free, too.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Procrastinator posted:

Now when you say kill the fiend do you mean a literal death in the ring like it looked like what was going to happen last time Goldberg competed in saudi arabia?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Blaise330 posted:

Wonder why she flew out there to begin with?

WWE does try to the present the genuine product to a certain extent on these shows and she is part of the act.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Oh right, Lashley does the spear. I forgot.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Honestly thought Cole was going to acknowledge Andrade's wellness violation then

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
AJ is gonna win and then Taker shows up during his post match promo.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

remember when mean gene used to say "ear-ick" bischoff. what accent was that.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
R-Truth is bleeding from a spear bump I guess and also it looks like they're fighting over the Agro Craig from GUTS

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who says earick between nebraska or minnesota. Or south dakota.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Truth better win this if they're gonna do this 10 minute heat segment when he's already beaten down and the match is gonna be an hour+ already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

R-Truth is bleeding from a spear bump I guess and also it looks like they're fighting over the Agro Craig from GUTS

I think the blood came from the stair bump, looks like there is a knot on his cheek so he probably caught the stairs wrong