Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

probably a near murder

You mean in SA or on these forums? Either way, I'm all for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
R-Truth being really over means Saudi Arabia has gone to only being a decade behind in development.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
The Riyadh To WrestleMania

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
Im now rooting for truth to win this one...so he wont but still wwe got me rooting for truth

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
lmao Truth busted open a second time from an accidental headbutt

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
K people literally can't get in the country cause of Corona, but Rowan can get that cage in.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Brokenogre posted:

Im now rooting for truth to win this one

Saudimania is about actually giving the fans what they want, so he has a real chance.

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
i like how truth's experience getting cheeky ridiculous pins during all the 24/7 squabbles is carrying over in the gauntlet

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

d8uv posted:

i like how truth's experience getting cheeky ridiculous pins during all the 24/7 squabbles is carrying over in the gauntlet

And he hasn't even busted out "The rollup"

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Incessant Excess posted:

Saudimania is about actually giving the fans what they want, so he has a real chance.

Naw cuz that would mean ricochet has a real chance today, and after how bad they poo poo on him on the preshow there is no chance of that

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Weird they keep resetting ref count when its a non title match

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer

Incessant Excess posted:

saudimania is about actually giving what the saudi fans want. ricochet is going to eat poo poo, brock is over

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Yes, Brock is the face.

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer

d8uv posted:

saudimania is about actually giving what the saudi fans want. ricochet is going to eat poo poo, brock is over

well, aj's entrance makes my called shot of truth winning seem real loving stupid

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Truth vs styles...i feel like this was a match that happened a couple times in early TNA but i cant actually remember

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Maybe AJ should wrap it up, he's getting too many cheers

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

RealFoxy posted:

R-Truth is bleeding from a spear bump I guess and also it looks like they're fighting over the Agro Craig from GUTS

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
RINK THE BELL

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
big hoot selling hard for the deadman

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

hahaha you're wasting him on this

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Well i guess i can accept this match being a set up for styles vs taker at mania, why give truth so much of the match though

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

not watching but this better make it into the OP because the aggro crag fuckin ruled

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

hahaha you're wasting him on this

this is so stupid.....how do you not *gong* at the end of the show to set up something against the Fiend?!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/HeelByNatureYT/status/1233082853342076928?s=20

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

80s James Hetfield posted:

this is so stupid.....how do you not *gong* at the end of the show to set up something against the Fiend?!

Cuz we already got a Taker vs Wyatt Match at wrestlemania

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

RealFoxy posted:

R-Truth is bleeding from a spear bump I guess and also it looks like they're fighting over the Agro Craig from GUTS

You joke, but if there ever was a match for a piece of the Aggro Crag I would be loving there for it. I would try to steal the Aggro Crag and get my rear end kicked. I still covet that thing.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
AJ Style's opponent still didn't make it to the ring by a ten count :colbert:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

80s James Hetfield posted:

They did that match and it sucked.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Brokenogre posted:

Well i guess i can accept this match being a set up for styles vs taker at mania, why give truth so much of the match though

Wiped out the heels to get to AJ vs Rey

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

RealFoxy posted:

AJ Style's opponent still didn't make it to the ring by a ten count :colbert:

I pictured Undertaker seeing the ref counting and just breaking out running

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

when you squint under the hat to make sure that really is him

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Can't wait to see their Mania match, maybe it'll take two chokeslams then.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Maybe at Mania AJ can make Taker take his hat and coat off.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

That chokeslam was ugly as hell and im not sure who to blame for it

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
drat I was hoping Undertaker would grab the trophy and walk away with it under his arm.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
45 minutes of a throw away match on PPV to set up the next match on PPV

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

They're acting like Undertaker just won the Superbowl, and he just glanced briefly at the Aggro Crag and walks away lol

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Kofi and big e are in saudi arabia meanwhile i wonder if xavier is still installing those 800+ songs for rock band 4 on his xbox one

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

oh gently caress that's a gorgeous tron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Love the slomo fireworks without Morrison being visible.