Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Balache404
Aug 2, 2018

I can't decide whether or not this game would be improved with a little bit of Nier:Automata injected into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zushio
May 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm6YnAqPv4w

Everything checks as far as I'm concerned.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Chapter 11 - "Bathe in the light of the remote control."

And so we've ended up in the home of the Elite 1, one of the Elite 8, or the "Trading Robopon" club.

...battles are even popular among girls! By the way, 2 and 6 should return! It's smart to re-visit places once in a while to see if you can open new paths.

That's a lot of sentences that probably say things. It's interesting that this game goes all out in telling and showing us that girls love Robopon, as I wonder if appealing to women was one of the developer's big goals here, one a certain other franchise was able to do well with.

But then you have stuff like the Robopon manga, which...nevermind, let's move on.

Rob: That warp device is pretty, uhh, complicated. If you give me 100 gold, I will give you a hint!

It makes your life a lot easier if you do this.

Rob: Okay, I'll tell you about the warp device. Basically...

Rob: However, it's no good with just these clues. I will tell you more details the next time you see me. See you later, bro!

The gimmick's pretty simple. Start by following Rob through the right TV.

Suddenly, we're in the home of the Elite 2.

...so the rest of us are into it, too!

Rob: Follow me, dude!

When you see Rob, he'll tell you to follow him through the left TV. If he's not there, then you go through the right TV.

Next up, the Elite 3 home.

...they speed up!

I...why?

I think next one is Elite 4?

...cuter than yours?

This isn't an Elite member. I don't even know who Appo is. Is that guy Appo?

...TV! Watch out!!

So did I just now!

Hikaru also isn't in the Elite 8, and I don't remember that name either.

what

Do you mean left or L.E.F.T.?

Again, not part of the Elite 8, name is unfamiliar to me.

...once, maybe twice! Anyway...

I like how most of these people are completely fine with us teleporting through these TV sets.

The final TV brings us here. We won't see Rob again this update, and since this is Robopon, I'm half-expecting we'll never see him ever again.

Vacuum is the software that lets us absorb HP, so it's a solid get.

Further down are some fans.

Their dialogue is all the same. At any rate, we have to take them on.

But with mini-games this time!

Turns out my Sumo wrestler outclasses the first one's Gidget.

Dotcom is no problem either, whatever the hell it's supposed to be.

Finally, there's an actual cat Robopon named Paws. We'll actually catch a wild one this update!

After that, they leave.

Before we continue, there's a couple unique Robopon here, though I was only able to run into one of them.

Cadet loves tossing bombs.

Speed + Down = Slow. That actually makes sense!

There's also another new Robopon here, but Sumo went down to randoms here, and I swapped in a Robopon that went down quickly, so I'm down to Betty and Loopy, so we'll maybe come back for it later.

Anyway, we're teleported to the third floor of the big Broadcasting Tower.

...go through! It's supposed to be a secret stairway. If you want to go through, you'll have to defeat me in battle!

Just a trouble maker with a Beaker. Nothing too threatening, though I don't know how it wields a blade.

...could go through.

And now we can reach Caleyu Town again and heal up before we tackle the rest of this tower proper.

First, I had a couple of requests. The most popular was to name our Zappa "Frank", because duh.

The main problem is he's kind of weak, with only one set move and mediocre stats.

Molbot's the other request, and its focus is on speed. It's also a Boot type, but it has actual moves to work with, so it's somewhat useful here.

The request was to name it "Groundr", but since I only had six characters to work with...

...I thought this was an acceptable compromise.

I then decide to use dispatches to do some quick and easy grinding for my new team members. These two are temporarily going to replace Sumo and Johnny, though as always my team is constantly shifting.

Also sometimes Robopon will find items during dispatches.

We also finish Floor 10 of our company, which brings us halfway done with our company's build already!

I made something very interesting! Come and see it! I made an amazing device at my lab. Check it out when you have time.

We'll do that in a second. But first, our new floor!

Yeah, it just has one item and nothing else to do here. Let's see what Hogle has to offer.

Grandpa Hogle: This is the remote controlled power-up unit! Put any Robopon in the unit, and have it bathe in the light of the remote control. It doesn't always work, but your Robopon will become stronger! The Robopon can only bathe in the light once, so they don't get over-exposed.

This lets you use a remote control for a one-time boost to each Robopon's stats. It'd be useful if I could actually do that, but since I can't...

Grandpa Hogle: ...you're not even going to try it?

Nope! Your invention is useless to us! Sorry, Gramps!

Before I tackle the next dungeon, some light grinding to feel out my new team members. Frank is weak as expected, but can hold his own at times.

Grndr however is pretty decent-to-good. He might actually be good once he evolves!

Speaking of evolving, Betty finally reached her evolution point! Let's see what she evolves to.

Um

OK

Gidget to Betty to Granny. Oddly I don't think there's an evolution line for Gramps, Gramps is just a single-stage Robopon.

The annoying thing is this changes her to Boot type, so I can't unequip any of her stuff anymore. It's not a huge deal, it just means I have to rebuy stuff later on.

Also I missed that this random pool of water in the third floor of the broadcasting tower is actually a healing pool.

This rock star has a Paws of her own.

This cat is no match against the wrath of Granny, though.

After the battle, I decide to swap Sumo back in over Granny since she's served her role well and deserves to retire in peace. Rest well, Granny!

I do enjoy grinding against Gidgets because they apparently have the same terrible accuracy issues mine did!

These floors have new Robopon as well. In addition to Gidget and Loopy, we can find Card here. The guide I'm using doesn't even list them, so finding it was a bit of a surprise!

I still don't know what the deal is with Robopon. Are these nature-made robots, or did someone decide to make a bunch of robots to preach to other robots about the machine god and then released all those robots into random areas? How are there robot zombies and robot screws and robot parasites? What is this insane world!?

Unsurprisingly, Card does not evolve. Seems to be a glass-cannon type, but for now my focus is on evolution. I can let it preach to my bench.

You know, that's a very good question that I ask myself every time I go anywhere in this game.

They re-use Sara's sprite but for a random Young Girl.

Just another Beaker. Sumo wrecks it.

The next floor has Guard software. All this stuff is L1 so it's probably going to be outclassed soon.

I have Grndr go up against her Gidget.

So, this mini-game.

It's simple. Each Robopon has to race to the square on the very bottom.

The catch is movement is random and you have no control over anything.

I still do pretty well in this otherwise though, though that's because these girls' Robopon AI is garbage. I had one or two that I won after a minute or so. And yes, I abuse the hell out of fast forward for this game.

Eventually I find a Paws of my own!

...successful!

Paws comes with Teleport and can escape, though.

Had a tough scrap with a Gidget and get a much-needed level-up right after.

Finally I luck into a Paws that doesn't teleport away, and uh, apparently it was created to catch thieves. Sure, it's one of the less-dumb descriptions, let's go with it.

No evo, but a decent enough load-out of stats and moves, which of course we can customize.

And finally, the last Robopon...

Meet Snorks.

Snorks is weird.

Snorks is weird even for this weird game.

Snorks confuses and concerns me.

And that was Snorks!

Speed matters here, so my earth-based mole Grounder dominates the jumping challenges on this floor.

A full heal for a single Robopon's HP and EP. Nifty.

Amron: I hear that you have beaten my entourage! Hmm, not bad. But now, you must face me!

And so we've finally found the Legend 6.

Only one thing left to do now.

We are back at Tail Castle, and next time, we once again enter the Robopon Arena and take on Amron for the title of Legend 6.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
One of these days I'll catch all those Snorks and toss them into my pot! My Paws and I will eat well that day and gain they Snork powers!

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

So what? You can't prove I posted that.

Mega64 posted:

Um

OK

Gidget to Betty to Granny. Oddly I don't think there's an evolution line for Gramps, Gramps is just a single-stage Robopon.

The annoying thing is this changes her to Boot type, so I can't unequip any of her stuff anymore. It's not a huge deal, it just means I have to rebuy stuff later on.

After the battle, I decide to swap Sumo back in over Granny since she's served her role well and deserves to retire in peace. Rest well, Granny!

Wow, that was some fast progression through the years.

Rest well, Granny, though your days of Magic Inspector Gadget are long gone, you can still keep pesky Robopon off your lawn with deadly ice storms.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Pity Card can't evolve into Pop.

As for Snorks concerning you, I'm surprised you aren't even more concerned with its inevitable evolution.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I didn't know!

quote:

That's a lot of sentences that probably say things. It's interesting that this game goes all out in telling and showing us that girls love Robopon, as I wonder if appealing to women was one of the developer's big goals here, one a certain other franchise was able to do well with.

You can't say that and not elaborate, now I'm curious.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
You have to use Snork and call it Goomba

EdgyCoffeeMug
Jan 11, 2019

quote:

Despite being made for children, all female characters have very large breasts. Author Hataru Tamori filled the comics with large, globe-like masses with huge protruding nipples.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That is real and I hate myself for verifying it

gently caress

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
I'd like to request that we rename Cadet to Murphy and bring him along at some point.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
Johnny is way too good of a pun for this game so I request being super blunt and renaming him into Toilet.

Also I googled the Robopon manga. It was a mistake.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Didn't the original Pokemon manga have them like, swearing and killing each other and pissing and making GBS threads everywhere? Times were... strange back then.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I've heard that the Pokemon Special manga had some ultraviolence and swearing, and also like half the gym leaders were secretly Team Rocket. Not sure if that's the "original" Pokemon manga, though.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Commander Keene posted:

I've heard that the Pokemon Special manga had some ultraviolence and swearing, and also like half the gym leaders were secretly Team Rocket. Not sure if that's the "original" Pokemon manga, though.

The original Pokemon manga would be Pocket Monsters in this case, a gag manga where toilet humour and stuff like that absolutely does happen. The whole thing's very weird.

Special is absolutely not about ultraviolence and swearing and that's an insane exaggeration made by some weird-rear end fans that really want their franchise to look mature. It is darker and somewhat more violent than the anime but that's like saying your game has better sprite consistency than Robopon.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

For some reason, the Legends are distinct items you hold. So I'm Legend 6 now, yet I guess I'm still Legend 7 too! Go figure.

Anyway, I brought the closest thing I have to an A-team to fight Amron, and it was surprisingly tough! It was probably the first good battle I had, honestly.

Update up in the next day or two, assuming I can tear myself away long enough from Animal Crossing.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Mega64 posted:

Update up in the next day or two, assuming I can tear myself away long enough from Animal Crossing.

Heavy mood. I mean, I'm taking the game slowly, but that doesn't stop me from playing for a good few hours at a time.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Blaze Dragon posted:

Special is absolutely not about ultraviolence and swearing and that's an insane exaggeration made by some weird-rear end fans that really want their franchise to look mature. It is darker and somewhat more violent than the anime but that's like saying your game has better sprite consistency than Robopon.

Hell, in recent years Special has been so dedicated to undoing all character deaths that the anime has a higher body count.

Of two, not including the movies.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Blaze Dragon posted:

The original Pokemon manga would be Pocket Monsters in this case, a gag manga where toilet humour and stuff like that absolutely does happen. The whole thing's very weird.

A bunch of gym leaders are working for team rocket, but it's a kids manga at the end of the day. Less saccharine than the anime, but that's not saying a whole lot.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Chapter 12 - "I'm tired of being a teen idol!"

Before we take on Amron for the title of Legend 6, let's do some quick business. First of all, our Zappa Frank is ready to evolve.

And, uh, that wasn't what I was expecting, which considering this game, is exactly what I expected.

Otherwise Frank Viper can still evolve, but we'll be putting that on hold for now.

Amron's team is L17, so I'm bringing my best team here. Sumo's weak but is a solid damage sponge, Granny is my big hitter, Loopy has flexibility with her loadout, and of course Johnny is my ace.

Johnny's the only one of the four who's not a Boot-type, so now's as good a time as any to upgrade him. The Bazooka is a flat-out upgrade over his current Part, adding a hefty 50 defense.

I go with this loadout because "Psyco" sounds like a powerful move. Note that I'm using a list of possible software combinations, but I don't actually know what these moves will do. To me that's part of the adventure!

With that, it's time for our next major battle.

Amron: Try your luck!

Amron has a pretty solid team to fight against.

First off, Dotcom.

Sumo has no weaknesses and some decent resistances, so even though he's relatively weak offense-wise, he can be surprisingly durable.

Thus Sumo has no problem winning the damage race here.

Things get tricky here. Meddy can drain HP, and she can easily keep topped off. Sumo just doesn't have the firepower here to compete.

This is where pure damage comes in. Granny's powerful moves easily outdamage Meddy, and thus she goes down pretty quickly.

Next up is Granny's old form. Time to show that wisdom can trump beauty!

Even though Betty resists Ice moves, the plan is to inflict her with Curse.

Storm's my only effective move, but it's a strong one and knocks out most of her HP. I'm out of EP for it, but at least now she's close enough to go down.

...WELP.

Poor EP management ends up being the death of Granny. Figuratively, of course, we are talking about robots after all.

Fortunately, Loopy saves the day with her counterattack strats and is able to take Betty down. Just one opponent left!

This won't be a pushover, though.

Boomer wastes no time wasting Loopy.

Sumo's attacks are resisted by Boomer, so Sumo doesn't last long either. That just leaves us with one last Robopon...

Time to be the hero once again, Johnny!

Hey, guess what! Psyco's only effect is to run away from battle! So we're kinda stuck with basic tier-1 moves.

Ehhhh.

Good thing that commode has some firepower behind it!

This is bad, though. Fog reduces accuracy, so Johnny spends the next several turns missing his attacks.

Thankfully, he's beefy enough to take minimal damage before he can see again.

Let's also not forget that one of Johnny's software is Vacuum, so he can absorb HP too!

At this point, Boomer just cannot keep up with our beloved toilet, and this spells the end for Amron.

Amron: I lost... All I wanted was to be adored by millions. I used the TV broadcast to brainwash everyone... But nobody really loves the real me. Everyone just imitates me! I'm tired of being a teen idol! I think I'll take time off, go far away and clear my thoughts. Here, I'll give you my favorite Robopon!

So yeah, Amron was brainwashing everyone into being a fan of hers, though being brainwashed and all they never got to really appreciate her. So I guess she learned her lesson about how being popular is not the most important thing in life. Or something, this is Robopon so none of this really makes sense and we're just gonna gloss over all of it anyway.

But hey, we get another abomination out of it so it all works out.

Amron: ...again someday. Good bye!

You'd think Amron would probably go to jail or really do anything to atone for her crimes of brainwashing an entire region, but eh, she lost a Robopon battle, and from what I can glean this is probably the tip of the iceberg as far as terrible things happening in this nightmare place.

Also Prince Tail watched the entire thing and clearly doesn't care.

Prince Tail: Then sooner or later, you will challenge me! I look forward to that day, but don't forget that there are 4 other title holders before you can reach me! I'll be looking forward to our match, Cody! The Legend 5 is an infamous scoundrel who lives in Carol Village. Be alert and watch your back! Farewell.

One step closer!

OK.

The Legend ranks are items for some reason. I had a full inventory so it got sent to my backup inventory.

Unibot is a unicycle, and thus is one of the more sensical Robopon designs we've seen so far.

Back at the office, we now have a conference room. It's pointless.

Defeating Amron does open up new item, software, and parts vendors in our company, though!

Dragon3 is supposed to be insanely powerful. Like, Vacuum3 and Endure3 otherwise top the power stats of this group at 24, yet Dragon3 is 90. Then again, I have no idea what the advantages or disadvantages of each of these are. I have no idea what Ghost does. But that's just part of the adventure!

These are pretty solid upgrades. Most of them bump your RAM up to 50, with Bless giving a massive 100 RAM. I'll probably dive into this stuff later on.

And that's it for this update! Next time, we'll reshuffle the team again and begin the next step of our journey as we seek out Legend 5!

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Glad to see that Final Fantasy Legend isn't the only game boy game to decide that a Vulkin Mini Gun is a Balkin.

I expect katanas to start showing up and they're just labeled as "knife"

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

"Here's my favorite Robopon!" is not actually on her team at all

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

"Here's my favorite Robopon!" is not actually on her team at all

That it's her favourite and that it's actually worth using are two completely different things.

Not everyone follows the Karen approach to Pokemon Robopon team building.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I simultaneously love and hate this game.

Here's why I love it.

Here's why I hate it.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
This game. :allears:

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
Legend 6 brainwashed people, Legend 5 is a "known Scoundel".
Maybe they have immunity because they are known criminals that keep other criminals in check. If everyone has fighting robots you have to keep order somehow.

If you catch and use a Signor I propose Senor for its name. Seņor Signor, the great magician.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Chapter 13 - "This is what you get for being so stupid!!"

First order of business is to change up Johnny's software. I opt to keep Vacuum1 but give him Evil2 instead, as that creates a more powerful Drain attack.

Granny did her job, but that will be the last we see of her for awhile, if forever. For now, let's bring...Snorks...

Now that I've got Robopon at appropriate levels, I can actually try out the Beginner Level dungeon in Illusion Town without getting crushed.

I find Rex here and capture it.

Rex evolves into Fetch, which we already bought awhile back.

Snorks does alright, able to hold its own against most of these foes, and gains a couple levels out of it.

Though eventually the various enemies here get the better of it.

I decided my next evolution target is Loopy, and once I leave this place I'll unlock her final evolution.

If Loopy hadn't just gained a level, this would have killed her in one hit. To her credit, she lives long enough for me to finally capture a Dollby.

Robopon are over 2000 years old? Well, OK.

I somehow get the feeling the developers didn't really think this game's universe through.

Loopy goes down eventually as well.

I found a Punchy and almost KOed it in one hit. Fortunately it survived so I was able to capture it.

I like that the Robopon named Punchy uses a Hammer instead of one of the Fist parts. Also that it has a move called Goose.

Eventually I disable encounters with a regular save and get as far down as B14.

Then I accidentally go upstairs, which automatically has you leave the dungeon, no prompt or anything. Ugh.

I did take this opportunity to evolve Loopy, though I kinda wish I hadn't...

Why is she Beast-type...

I try again, this time with no encounters. I spent nearly 30 minutes in-game making it to this point, though of course I was using judicious use of fast-forward so it was around 7-8 minutes real-time.

Still, this dungeon sucks. It's very long, all the rooms look the same, multiple rooms are reused with only the exits changed, everything is a confusing maze with no real logic involved... It's really tedious, even without encounters.

Then I accidentally leave the dungeon again. At this point, I cut my losses and moved on.

I'm finally too broke to expand my company for now. Meh.

All we get from our new floor is a free evolution item.

Anyway, let's just move on with the plot.

Immediately upon entering Carol Village, we're greeted by a little girl.

...Robopon. If I keep it, it will probably be stolen by those ruffians anyway!

...sweet little girl!

Anyway, we immediately get a new Robopon.

And then we are ambushed by said ruffians.

Veno: You have a pretty tough-looking Robopon there! Why don't you give it to us?

Nah.

Veno: ...brave for a kid! I'll have to show you what we do to trouble-makers!!

Veno: This is what you get for being so stupid!!

And just as quickly as we got it, we lose Dosbot.

Veno then comes back to taunt us.

Veno: Strangers should mind their own business... You could get hurt!

Then he comes back to taunt us again.

Veno: ...supposed to know anything about us, like our name, the Smiley Group, or our leader, Mr. Wild, or our hideout in Grease Mountain! Even if you knew those things, you'd be better off acting like you didn't. Okay, boy?

After blabbing his group's secrets to us for no apparent reason, Veno finally leaves, and we can explore Carol Village proper.

Surprised? Don't be! The Smiley Group are scoundrels!

Apparently the Smiley Group raids these villages on a regular basis.

Are you telling me that you don't have any business talking to such a beautiful lady!?

...deserted than ours...

We can actually go down this well.

There's foes here, like Signor. Wait, what.

White-collar worker Robopon who's also a powerful wind mage. This is normal. Everything stupid is normal in Robopon.

This game is breaking my brain.

Romby looks like a badass Coball.

We can catch its evolution here as well, but I didn't encounter it. I may try again next update.

The only things down here are a pool of water and another remote-triggered chest.

Cookey also shows up here and OHKO's Sumo, like a jerk.

40 RAM except for Angel-A, which is 80 RAM. Various stat distributions that add up to 60.

Software is just L3 versions of the basic elements. Nothing exciting there.

...don't go to Cools Town... Sure, now I bet you can't wait to go there, right?

Eh. The walkthrough I've been using ends here so I don't know what to expect at this point!

You could have dove into the water! All the basements are connected by a river. Will you please go to Grease Mountain and get it back?

Apparently we're being tasked with fighting into these gang of ruffians and getting this girl's stolen Robopon back. Ah, the burdens of being Legend 6...

The Mine is the Bazooka except with even more defense. Johnny's made of unbreakable porcelain now.

Using the memory will increase your Robopon's capability! But hey, it's very expensive!

Is she talking about CPU? Because of what I'm aware, the only reason to raise it is to fix captured Robopon that misbehave or whatever.

...Speedy again...

This part is more in line with the ones sold at the store here, with 40RAM and 60 points worth of stats.

...recovered right away using an item like the hydro-system!

Is this related to why random pools of water will heal my Robopon?

...nuisance, but at least they are cool!

Yeah, that certainly makes up for them terrorizing the town.

Next time, we'll head over to Cools Town and see if we can figure out a way to take on this Smiley Group and fight our way to the Legend 5.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.
Oh man, that whole first sequence is so great.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I can't tell if that guy's heavily incompetent or is trying to sabotage the Smiley Group. Normally I'd think the latter but this game is so stupid that the former is just as likely.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Eh. The walkthrough I've been using ends here so I don't know what to expect at this point!

With how lousy things are right now, this sentence makes it seem like it can only get worse.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017

The sprite doesn't change at all but it still somehow looks to me like Veno is flipping you off.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Fun fact: Signor is the evolution of B-Bot. :psyduck:
Even weirder is that it DOESN'T then evolve into Gramps, which would be a nice parallel with Granny's line. Then it would be like a Nidoking/Nidoqueen sort of deal... which might actually be the weirdest thing of all.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I had to downscale Johnny from 48x48 to the 32x32 format Animal Crossing supports for custom patterns, but I think it works.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
:perfect:

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
That's awesome. Our great hero has been immortalized.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I evolved Snorks.

I learned some terrible things in the process...

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

I evolved Snorks.

I learned some terrible things in the process...

FeyerbrandX posted:

Pity Card can't evolve into Pop.

As for Snorks concerning you, I'm surprised you aren't even more concerned with its inevitable evolution.

Called it.

Now to wait for how much I'm going to be sad to be right.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016

Mega64 posted:

I simultaneously love and hate this game.

That's literally the Black Cross Fuhrer from Goranger.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Pyro Jack posted:

That's literally the Black Cross Fuhrer from Goranger.

If Pokemon can be full of kaiju references, Robopon can have its Sentai references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
If this plot doesn't end with the villain combining five robopon into an evil robozord I'll be disappointed now.