Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Kief Richards posted:

Jim, I'm sorry, but I don't think people in our test markets liked the slogan "Hurf de durf, it's Wendy's breakfast time."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

okay ma'am here's your burriot, and here's your JBAB sticker. yes, I'm afraid you do have to wear it, it's mandatory.

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Yes, I'll have the, um...(squints at menu)...the Big Dick Daddy Dave's Double + "big fries" + "big ol' drink"

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Yes, I'll have the, um...(squints at menu)...the Big Dick Daddy Dave's Double + "big fries" + "big ol' drink"

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Kief Richards posted:

Hometown Smiles, every day, whether you want them or not. That's Wendy's breakfast menu.

is that like "minnesota nice" or "bless your heart"?

wendys: if you like passive aggressive irony, you'll love it here!

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Welcome to Wendy's, can I take your order; do you have any pets, what is your favorite crime and is a burriot a soup?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

I'm sorry sir, I realize the prices do not actually add up that way but our cash registers are incapable of displaying numbers that are not in some way funny

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Not sure about this new corporate policy of "literally howling and gnashing teeth at the mere mention of 'coupons' and 'deals'"

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Escape From Noise

Still cracks me up that the founder of Wendy's and the lead singer of Pere Ubu and Rocket from the Tombs have the same name.

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

FutonForensic

He gazed up at the enormous breakfast menu. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of great deals were hidden on that screen. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving grilled chicken breast! Two bacon-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. His favorite breakfast was the new Wendy's Breakfast Menu.

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

He gazed up at the enormous breakfast menu. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of great deals were hidden on that screen. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving grilled chicken breast! Two bacon-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. His favorite breakfast was the new Wendy's Breakfast Menu.

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
patiently waiting for the Buffalo wild wings breakfast menu announcement :gerty:

Manifisto

our new breakfast menu has six different sandwich options, each named after a popular political candidate! which will you choose? buy a sandwich to cast your vote! [they are all the same sandwich]

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

FutonForensic posted:

lmbo

Manifisto

worried about the coronavirus? come on down to wendys for breakfast and an escape from all your troubles! we're serving up Healthy Hashbrowns™, Sterile Sandwiches™, Uninfected Flapjacks™, Plagueless Poached Eggs™, and more! (our lawyers are glaring at us so we have to add that these names are just a bit of fun and do not constitute medical claims, lol lawyers haha)

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

As my lawyer finishes up stating the terms of my plea bargain.

Geeze. Lawyers. Amirite? *Pointing to judge* This guy gets it!

Areola Grande

what if Wendy's had a dinner menu. like, fancy

Escape From Noise

The Breakfast and the Furious starring Dave "Vin Diesel" Thomas.

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

what if Wendy's had a dinner menu. like, fancy

But Wendy's is already fancy?:confused:

Goons Are Gifts

It's tasty bacon, fried eggs, pancakes, waffles, quality cheese, excellent patties, an extra strong coffee and the best buns you ever had, all in one burger!
Come home to Wendy's breakfast club.

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

It's tasty bacon, fried eggs, pancakes, waffles, quality cheese, excellent patties, an extra strong coffee and the best buns you ever had, all in one burger!
Come home to Wendy's breakfast club.

"don't you forget about me" starts playing in the background

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

"don't you forget about me" starts playing in the background

Dear Wendys Patron, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a bunch of hard work and ingenuity for whatever it was you were craving. But we think you’re crazy to make us run an advertisement telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us… In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a baconator…

Andrew Clark: …and a cup of steaming hot coffee…
Allison Reynolds: …and a biscuit and cheese sandwich…
Claire Standish: …a danish…
John Bender: …and a refreshing glass of orange juice…

Brian Johnson: Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Wendys Breakfast Club.

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

Dear Wendys Patron, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a bunch of hard work and ingenuity for whatever it was you were craving. But we think you’re crazy to make us run an advertisement telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us… In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a baconator…

Andrew Clark: …and a cup of steaming hot coffee…
Allison Reynolds: …and a biscuit and cheese sandwich…
Claire Standish: …a danish…
John Bender: …and a refreshing glass of orange juice…

Brian Johnson: Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Wendys Breakfast Club.

I feel like if Wendy's one man marketing goon sees this, they'll make it happen as an edible form of emptyquote.

Areola Grande

Let's face it. Wendy's breakfast menu looks gross, but not for any lack of wholesome foods. I'm talking about the logo. I can't relate to this plain old red and white harbinger of S'awesome anymore.

I invoke the power of byob to improve that tired logo. Let's earn a paid sponsor before we're deleted

e: added to the op :burger:

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Mar 3, 2020

Senior Management

Not to disparage the fine folks at Wendy's but I never trust a fast food sausage. If it does not come from your butcher it is probably mostly sawdust on cartridge with a small amount of meat. I'll probably try that honey butter chicken biscuit though and I look forward to seeing all of the top youtube food reviewers thoughts.

:jerry:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

prepuce repurposed posted:

the beef rear end

the frosty ape

EggTheCheeseHamShart

:vince:

Legit actually LOLed. 5/5

Areola Grande

:mmmhmm:

Areola Grande

thinkin bout pattenting a new eau de toilette inspired by the W. B. M.

:thunk:

Areola Grande

I'm thinking maybe clinique happy meets urinal puck meets maple syrup product

Escape From Noise

Havin' a Wendy's BM.

Areola Grande

chili con quesoriot doriot breakfast burriot :love:

Areola Grande

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Havin' a Wendy's BM.

:rip:

Escape From Noise

Wendy's bought a chain of fast food restaurants in Japan called First Kitchen and well...

Wikipedia posted:

Abbreviation issue

Colloquially, the restaurant is frequently abbreviated as Fakkin (ファッキン).[2] However, the company does not use this abbreviation nor approve of it because of its similarity to the vulgar word "loving", choosing to emphasize the abbreviation FK (エフケイ, Efukei) instead. In 2005, a redesigned logo that emphasized the letters "FK" was introduced.

It's hilarious

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wanna eat that Fakkin breakfast

Areola Grande

Jr. Bacon cream cheese crepes

S'awesome hash and ham w/ grilled onions

Canteloup surprise :randstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty