Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Your senses begin to fade as you are pummeled repeatedly about the face and head, a fist in a vice-like grip is attached to the collar of your shirt.

What's going on? How did this happen? Ah, yes- the breakfast- you said something, what was it?

Yes!

That was it!

You said something derogatory about the Wendy's breakfast menu item, and then the beatdown commenced- quickly, say something nice about the breakfast item!

"It... good? Bweakfis GOOD!."

You manage to spit out the words, along with a few teeth- and the beating stops! You just might live to try another Wendy's breakfast menu item! When the swelling goes down, and you can feel your tongue again. For now, sleep and rest. When you regain consciousness you will have plenty of time to contemplate your next meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

prepuce repurposed posted:

what the gently caress is going on with the fine print here

That's aimed at those people in the world that wake up every day thinking to themselves, "what am i going to get today for nothing, because I'm in the mood for a free lunch!"

Those kinds of people ruin it for the rest of us

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

byob project: give us your brand

give us full control, no limits, no holds barred. we will engage for you. we'll need a pile of money tho.

The International House of Whatever the gently caress We Want and You'll LIKE it!

#IHoWtFWWaYLI

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Welcome to Wendy's, can I take your order; do you have any pets, what is your favorite crime and is a burriot a soup?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!