Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

That's the cosmic horror required to keep mortal souls at bay when they travel too far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Don't give me that look, you know that I didn't really lobby Wendy's for months after the last thread to make this really happen, it was just a joke post and

Goons Are Gifts

It feels like the entire marketing team of Wendy's is one GBS coupons poster

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

byob project: give us your brand

give us full control, no limits, no holds barred. we will engage for you. we'll need a pile of money tho.

After fourteen months of hard work, massive amounts of posts, sixty nine goldmined threads and thirty ads to ask ButtTheShitmanFart to post with us, we proudly present your new line of product and corresponding slogan:

Wendy's Hotdogs. Because boners.

Goons Are Gifts

Barking Gecko posted:

I'm not sure about this. According to our focus groups, today's young people are more into butts than boners.

No problem, the byob marketing group is already on it and I can tell you to check out the freshest redesign of our bagels to cover both groups of interest.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Yes, I'll have the, um...(squints at menu)...the Big Dick Daddy Dave's Double + "big fries" + "big ol' drink"

Goons Are Gifts

It's tasty bacon, fried eggs, pancakes, waffles, quality cheese, excellent patties, an extra strong coffee and the best buns you ever had, all in one burger!
Come home to Wendy's breakfast club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

Dear Wendys Patron, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a bunch of hard work and ingenuity for whatever it was you were craving. But we think you’re crazy to make us run an advertisement telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us… In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a baconator…

Andrew Clark: …and a cup of steaming hot coffee…
Allison Reynolds: …and a biscuit and cheese sandwich…
Claire Standish: …a danish…
John Bender: …and a refreshing glass of orange juice…

Brian Johnson: Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Wendys Breakfast Club.

I feel like if Wendy's one man marketing goon sees this, they'll make it happen as an edible form of emptyquote.