Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

"I actually prefer chilaquiles"

Dave Thomas a bloated corpse burst out of the ground and shuffles towards me.

"Breakfast. Bacon. ATOR!" his accursed voice howls at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Morning, noon, and night, for all meals and snacks, I must consume Dave's beef squares with bacon. I wake up early and wander the streets disheveled, looking for a Wendy's open in the morning. I know it's futile, the reason I normally sleep until noon, but I can think of nothing else to do. My tongue screaming for the salty relief that only Wendy's can provide when, up ahead, what's this? A Wendy's with it's lights on? Is this a mirage? A deranged hallucination leaking from my chuck and pork starved brain? I stumble forward in a daze, my hands reaching forward, clutching at the impossible. I reach the door half expecting to hit either nothing but air or the stuff resistance of a locked door. But no! It opens! I see the sign. It reads "Breakfast Baconator". A weep. I have reached providence.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Feb 29, 2020

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

the absolute cruelty of living without ready access to a wendys. those poor souls for whom breakfast is impossible, at least by any reasonable definition. good lord, if they cant even get breakfast what must it be like when it comes to lunch or dinner. what must it be like I plead, tears running dowm my cheeks, what must it be like

Escape From Noise

Not sure about this new corporate policy of "literally howling and gnashing teeth at the mere mention of 'coupons' and 'deals'"

Escape From Noise

Still cracks me up that the founder of Wendy's and the lead singer of Pere Ubu and Rocket from the Tombs have the same name.

Escape From Noise

As my lawyer finishes up stating the terms of my plea bargain.

Geeze. Lawyers. Amirite? *Pointing to judge* This guy gets it!

Escape From Noise

The Breakfast and the Furious starring Dave "Vin Diesel" Thomas.

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

what if Wendy's had a dinner menu. like, fancy

But Wendy's is already fancy?:confused:

Escape From Noise

Havin' a Wendy's BM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Wendy's bought a chain of fast food restaurants in Japan called First Kitchen and well...

Wikipedia posted:

Abbreviation issue

Colloquially, the restaurant is frequently abbreviated as Fakkin (ファッキン).[2] However, the company does not use this abbreviation nor approve of it because of its similarity to the vulgar word "loving", choosing to emphasize the abbreviation FK (エフケイ, Efukei) instead. In 2005, a redesigned logo that emphasized the letters "FK" was introduced.

It's hilarious