Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your first pick in the deputy leadership race?
This poll is closed.
R. Allin-Khan 6 1.60%
R. Burgon 80 21.33%
D. Butler 72 19.20%
A. Rayner 35 9.33%
I. Murray 5 1.33%
P. Flaps 177 47.20%
Total: 375 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Who else felt the urge to watch Contagion last week?

Watched it with the wife (her choice) on Friday.

Its scary how realistic is is. There are a few film short cuts, and they never really say what the death toll is - R0 gets mentioned a lot, but no mention of leathality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on last year's pay rise.

Odd how they can get their own through on time, but for everyone else they don't even release the recommendation until September.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Sanitary Naptime posted:

Id say Grayling has every bit of blackmail accrued, pig picture included, but he’s such a terminal moron that he’d accidentally tweet any pictures he had every time he opened his phone.

On the plus side, if he’s supposed to continue suppression of this you can nearly guarantee it’ll end up being sent to the guardian or something :v:

Blackmail is all I can think off, that or the need to keep a fall guy on hand that no one cares about.

but they keep putting him into the wrong department, and he never ends up taking the blame.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Marmaduke! posted:

We're having to wear face masks in all areas at my workplace now.

Same. Medical research, so we wore them most places already though....

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Dentists are being shut by the government.