Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your first pick in the deputy leadership race?
This poll is closed.
R. Allin-Khan 6 1.60%
R. Burgon 80 21.33%
D. Butler 72 19.20%
A. Rayner 35 9.33%
I. Murray 5 1.33%
P. Flaps 177 47.20%
Total: 375 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tesla was right
Apr 3, 2009

Whats with all the robot sex avatars?
Add me to the list of leftist infiltrators in Stockport. I've been living there for a while but I have a strong inclination now to attend meetings out of spite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesla was right
Apr 3, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

Stockport Central, or are there others?

The constituency's just Stockport. I'm not in the Stockport Central Ward, though.

Tesla was right
Apr 3, 2009

Prince John posted:

They won't do anything if my friend's experience is anything to go by. It's a sorry tale involving exploitation of the vulnerable elderly, 20+ repeated burglaries and the van traced as registered to an official traveller site. The police point blank told them they would do nothing because the perpetrators were travellers.

Police laziness aside, confiscation of someone's home and all worldly possessions is not a reasonable punishment for suspicion of burglary.

Also, go gently caress yourself.