Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your first pick in the deputy leadership race?
This poll is closed.
R. Allin-Khan 6 1.60%
R. Burgon 80 21.33%
D. Butler 72 19.20%
A. Rayner 35 9.33%
I. Murray 5 1.33%
P. Flaps 177 47.20%
Total: 375 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Ash Crimson posted:

People, look after yourselves whilst you can, I have a horrible feelings things are going to get pretty crazy in terms of the public response to continued self isolation, lockdown and the government's response

If that means preemptively raiding and looting your neighbours homes for tools, food and supplies so be it, make sure you've got a decent bit of wood or maybe a bat to defend yourself against the raiders, seen a couple of them skulking around recently, got me nervous got me hosed up

Stop taking drugs and calm the gently caress down, and I say this as someone with my red text avatar for having a predilection towards defending ones self and property with violence towards people robbing other people. I haven't seen or heard of any looting or raiding, you are posting nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Danger - Octopus! posted:

I'm trying to get my friend to tell me who it is. I think he's worried because there aren't many other homes nearby so he thinks it'll be obvious it was him who passed it on.

He needs to come forward with details asap and stand by what he is spreading, lest people just assume hes making up lovely whatsapp/facebook fake news.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Everyone (especially people with health issues) should consider what they'd want in an advance care directive, including whether they want their chest stoved in for a few more days/months, but the letter is a bit on the nose.

Everyone should also tell their loved ones how they feel about them, I get that it feels that stuff will never happen to them, but that's how most people feel, then it does, and then its too late.