Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your first pick in the deputy leadership race?
This poll is closed.
R. Allin-Khan 6 1.60%
R. Burgon 80 21.33%
D. Butler 72 19.20%
A. Rayner 35 9.33%
I. Murray 5 1.33%
P. Flaps 177 47.20%
Total: 375 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Everyone should just stop paying rent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Marmaduke! posted:

Let me tell you about a new concept called "social distancing"

Yeah this one is kinda on you too Spangly

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

UKMTSF update:

The UKMT Solidarity Fund is now live!

How to Donate Funds: Paypal - https://paypal.me/ukmtsolidarity OR Bank Transfer - PM IrvingWashington (aka Bill Drummond on Discord) for account details
How to Apply for Funds: Fill in the Google Form OR PM a committee member on forum or Discord: AceClown, Fargle (discord only), Maugrim, Oscar Diggs or Rarity.

Current balance of funds is £1990.01 not including pending transactions.

We have so far paid out approx. £170 and change assisting goons, a full report will be published as per the charter on the 1st of April.

Massive massive thanks to everyone who has contributed so far, goons really are the best people, thank you.

Also wanted to add that we have specifically fast-tracked the setup of the fund to assist during this lovely time, if you are struggling please consider applying, the only people who are benefiting from the funds in hold are our capitalist overlords and we'd much prefer to be helping goons and not fascist bankers.

Solidarity to all.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Full guidance here:

https://assets.publishing.service.g...from_others.pdf

Funerals are only exempt for "immediate family"

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

spaffed up the wall indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceClown