Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

FirstAidKite posted:

I hope that Rune Factory 4S doesn't do what the original does and have the third story arc locked behind random chance. It's dumb for any game to gate its progression behind random chance and that has easily killed off my interest in completing certain games since I inevitably am stuck grinding or waiting or savescumming until the correct trigger happens.

From what I've seen that was changed so that as soon as you meet the requirements that event will be the next one that triggers, rather than waiting endlessly to move on with the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I know how a moment in politics like today for Americans can really seem catastrophic and make you miserable, I've been there myself. It's an awful feeling, and I think venting about it is definitely worthwhile, but so is trying to move forward and finding actions you can personally take. I do a lot of volunteering now, not political but social, and it does help a lot to feel like I'm contributing positively to the world, even though the organisations I volunteer for are perpetually underfunded and in an ideal world charities should not have to exist etc etc

My recommendation: service dog organisations always need people to raise puppies. Huge time/effort/life commitment BUT having a big beautiful labrador in my life that I can take literally anywhere has been so good for me. They also probably need people to look after dogs for short periods of time, or come into their kennels to walk them or hang out, so if you're a dog person that can be a really positive thing to do!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

looks like it's time to buy nintendo stocks to reap a biiig profit on animal crossing day

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

What's happening with your moderator icon? Or is that just me seeing it repeating like that?

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

oh I love the pink super mod icon. That's very stylish