Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

could have used that food recommendation a few weeks ago Donny. Public Enemy’s warning about AZ notwithstanding that place is gorgeous

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Chuds World Wide

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Sultan Erdogan just bombed a Russian base. Putin is weak!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

cumshitter posted:

dont worry im sure the local GOP office will donate money to remove the grafitti and announce their support.

https://twitter.com/CMarPA/status/1234220695107837952?s=20

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Schmoe Cwead posted:

interesting i thought he had a lot of support from women

twitter isn't real. only bernie twitter is real

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/PackBenPack/status/1234267719513473025?s=20

lol that twitter has never verified Ben

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a.lo posted:

alright goons recommend me an air fryer -- money is NOT an issue

emeril lagasse’s dunno what it is called

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

emfive posted:

Isn't an "air fryer" just a toaster oven with a bigger-than-normal convection fan?

those are very expensive. actual stand-alone air fryers, while more affordable, suck. the ones that are pressure cookers/air fryers are more bang for your buck

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

it is extremely funny

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

live boy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol that Goldman even mentioned the R word Monday is gonna loving be lit

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

goddamn Woz’s wife is patient zero

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

somebody mentioned this rise in the Dow was expected. not a dead cat bounce but it is what’s left before the crash.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol if the Fed announces no rate cut :pray:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

:cripes: this is so loving pathetic

Get used to it, Trump's gonna win.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

President Trump enjoy!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

on the bright side. stock lovers got their rate cut and are even more sure a recession is happening lol

genuine crash coming

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

the two Florida cases quarantined for Covid-19 are a military student and his mom. The student's classmates shook hands with Mike Pence days before the student was quarantined

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/boes_/status/1234912018894901248?s=20

:trumppop:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bulgakov posted:

i love presidents trumps weird strut always

Best. President. Ever!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1234943082551885824?s=20

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

lol blocked by chuck wendig.

lol he protected his tweets like a cuck

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DryGoods posted:

this is all the dream of an old man asleep in a Las Vegas hospital bed back in October 2019

first laugh I’ve had all night

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

There literally is not a quicker way to turn someone into a loving maniac than putting them behind the wheel of a car

The kindest person on the planet instantaneously turns into someone who will run you off the road over 16 linear feet when they drive a car.

This happened with a quiet Indian man who apparently was very nice, then 4 kids ding-dong ditched his house. He chased them in their car as they sped away, ran them off a road and killed 3 of them after it slammed into a tree, he didn't get off to help. He went right back home, none of his neighbors believed he would do something like that.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Perfect Virus, Perfect Letter & CALL!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DryGoods posted:

how many experiences does Charlie Kirk have with Demon Cats?

SWAT KATS

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yeah the people who handle billing in the hospitals, have to push that thing around room to room. It was strange seeing the little old lady handling my billing trying to push it around.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pudding Brain Joe

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol @ d&d pretending the libs didn't empower Hitler.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol libs

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Anybody like the Phillies? I know the asst. coach, didn't know he was the asst. coach, thought he was still in Mexico coaching. Sorry if they blow, probably his fault!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also we should prepare for a Trump re-election, lots of TRUMP ahead

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

all of snl should get covid-19

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lorn Wayne posted:

skimmed past this and thought it was melania at first

*shudder*

shes older than Melania

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mia Farrow and Jen Rubin happy that Trumps children will be put in the spotlight and questioned? lmao you’re just setting Ivanka or Don jr. up for public office you morons

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

coronavirus was on Lysol packaging. healthcare professional aren’t worried about this at all.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I wonder what Trump will say at his second inauguration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

cumshitter posted:

the drummer is suing his neibhfor for parking in his space and this is one of htose episodes where judge mathis rules guilty because everyone gets paid if he votes guilty. judge mathis is a good man.

I know it’s not Blink related but that tweet of Bam Margera mocking some hill shill recently was very sad his voice sounds awful and brain fried.