Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

tup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

what the gently caress are orbeez

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

lmao chris matthews

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

can't wait for the dnc to just kind of ignore everything vote-wise and prop biden up on stage while he zones out in the glare of the lights and starts rambling mush-mouthed stuff about cornpop and how much he loves 'the coloreds' before groping an aide next to him all while twitter checkmarks tell us that we need to suck it up and vote blue no matter who

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

got my bernie vote in, motherfuckers. if tennessee goes bernie it's because of my vote in particular. if it doesn't then i had nothing to do with it anyways

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it's funny* how a rampant virus might be the thing that helps expose how hosed the medical system is in the states in time for bernie to capitalize on that

*not actually funny but you get what i mean

[bernie voice] i am once again asking you to contract covid-19

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

why do shitlibs pretend that clinton saying anything is like a positive for them

'hey it's the person who lost to the blatantly dementia-riddled racist, her opinions on politics are probably worth something'

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Dewgy posted:

Fox News: Exit Polls in CA, TX Show Early Landslide Lead for Joe Biden

i mean, fox news, and sounds like it’s all old people but still... :ohdear:

crossposting from primary thread

not looking good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

juche avocado posted:

exit polls in ca where tons of people vote by mail

you should read the link, it accounts for that

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

no i think you really should, it's pretty in-depth

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

juche avocado posted:

personally im gonna check out the most in-depth exit polls: the results, when they're posted

dang you're really dedicated to not clicking on a joke link leading to a youtube video of a digital rear end farting out diarrhea

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

juche avocado posted:

oh lmao im sorry i made you break kayfabe

i am wounded

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm excited and glad that i won't have to vote for biden anyways because i live in tennessee and we'll all get wiped out by tornadoes or disease or some poo poo before this state ever votes for a democrat

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm excited for animal crossing to come out on friday so i can disappear into that and pretend that me and my family aren't super likely to eventually get sick. life rules right now. this owns. biden's going to get nominated and poo poo his pants live on tv and trump will get re-elected. satan take me now

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

kid rock's p-nuts and hairdos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

yes...YES....