Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CODChimera posted:

loving trump got me arghgyyyhg

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nonsense posted:

I WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

Oh cool its irony poisoning except instead of wasting time making an unfunny photoshop its uh.. whatever that is.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

dads friend steve posted:

lol that the prez doesn’t sleep for days on end like a meth addict on a bender

Totally fine

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Eat poo poo, Texas

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

what the hell are orbeez

Saboteurs use them to shut down city water systems

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

helta posted:

stfu nerds

Jokes on you I'm dumb as hell

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Johnny Joestar posted:

what the gently caress are orbeez

It's like boba

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The hill has been live tweeting this loving Biden thing it's gross

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

In a dude food kind of mood

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

gently caress the moon

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

eric ciaramella posted:

this is entrapment.

Oh there's a whole argument in the comments about that, they need you

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

That quote from azar is the dumbest loving thing I've ever heard. People ask why hes cutting the budget, sec says it's because it's for negotiations and theyll end up getting much higher. So why not just start it higher, it's the loving CDc and everyone's made because you proposed lower and AARFHFJRHHHHH

Uh it was actually a coded message to True Patriots, you wouldn't get it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Pohl posted:

the virus is actually trying to save us

If it can do it without totally collapsing civilization, hey

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao I guess I don't know what I was expecting when I searched for that

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Solarin posted:

we're hosed btw

Hey, whatdaya do

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

This thread is made of people donnie,

People that post things

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The Alpha Centauri posted:

heard my wife say "self-made billionaire this morning"

god damnit

Oh, you didn't understand--through sheer will, his timeless consciousness pulled together from the very firmament the atomic material necessary to create his body through abiogenesis, then he inherited a bunch of money

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Joe Biden was a segregationist in 1981

I can't be understanding this correctly. There's no way. I'm missing something or being obtuse, I have to be

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

lorn Wayne posted:

resident dancing queen pointed this out to him in a debate

And I literally yelled "yeah motherfucker" at the tv, it was the best thing she did. I have *no loving clue* why he isn't being hit with this poo poo from every angle

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

opposing court ordered busing was the most popular position in the universe at the time

What the fuuuuuuuck

He's quoted saying he didn't want his children growing up in "a racial jungle"

WHAT THE gently caress

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

that'll probably win him more votes

I'm just not going to wear out the "a" button, pretend this is just 58 pages of the letter "A," probably bold and underlined

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

You can read the opinion pieces he wrote during the Reagan years about crack babies and cadillac driving welfare queens.

Or you can look back at the 2019 3rd democractic primary presidential debate when he was asked about the legacy of slavery and said that black women were all bad mothers because they don't read to their children or play white classical music records while their children sleep, but instead play the raps and hippity hops with the saggy pants and nappy black hair.

In late 2019.

I actually have no knowledge of this speech

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

He started to talk about phonographs, but remembered to update it to record players early into his answer.

Again, the topic was in regard to the legacy of slavery. There was no reason to answer in this way.

What in the gently caress

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Johnny Joestar posted:

lmao chris matthews

Fired for yelling at a lady's butt

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Dustcat posted:

lol name one who's still posting

I could see "hoped she would be good because she's young"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

How did they even swear they both in as a team, I have to find the video, there's no way that they don't both say "we do" at the same time

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MysteriousStranger posted:

their grift game is good

Dammit they just nodded, they were sworn in with a few other witnesses

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

This is why I think Trump is more honest about his racism than Joe Biden, and maybe more honest in general. They are both insanely racist, but Joe Biden hides behind code words and ancillary policies like the famous southern strategy bit, and Donald Trump just loving lays it out there. Joe Biden said poo poo that is crazy now (and continued to make me loving insane) but was acceptable policy at the time, Donald Trump straight up wrote "B" on applications he got from black people who wanted to live in his buildings. Joe Biden uses innuendos, Donald Trump announced his campaign with a promise to build a great wall of Texas to keep out the foreign hordes. Trump doesn't use code words or tropes except highlighting crimes allegedly committed by immigrants, which is still pretty blatant, and he does poo poo like this. He wears it on his sleeve, nonchalantly; it just spills out of him and he does nothing to hide it, like there's nothing wrong with it. That's actual honesty, not even making a choice to tell the truth, just assuming everyone else already knows and agrees.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

he also wrote C for colored on the housing apps not B for black which his father also did

Oh well that's even worse

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ok you're right I give up trying to make sense of anything

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Feral Integral posted:

Twitter is always loving around, but when I click the 'xxx number of replies' link at the bottom of this guys tweets it doesnt show the replies, just 'more tweets' which is like unrelated poo poo. When I click on other twitter boxes like that it actually takes me to the comments to that tweet.

If you have an account you probably don't see this constant shenanigans but twitter is loving so garbage and can't complain about it enough

I made an account to read the articles people kept posting here but i am now what I think the kids call a reply guy, but not in a stalking people way, just posting "lol" at appropriate times

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Siljmonster posted:

yeah the steak guy

From The Little Rascals

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

dune is canon

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Star trek, Dune, and wh40k all exist on the same timeline

This I can dig

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

radical meme posted:

In World War Z, the book, NKorea survives the Zombie apocalypse by pulling the teeth of every last one of its citizens over a 48 hour period. I imagine it’s applying a similar real life cure to Covid 19.

I thought they did it by all going into giant bunkers and then not actually surviving, the bunkers are silent and presumably filled with zombies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

I'd be doing that if I werent sick as hell and wondering if I'm going to take a 2nd day off

Do drugs and ensure it