Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hopefully they're not too ancient

It's literally Russian roulette if you're over 80

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Seems like a good time to short them, then cash out on Wednesday when that poo poo crashes again :bernin:

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Mar 2, 2020

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
When did MSNBC turn into centrist conservative trash?

https://twitter.com/nickmc95/status/1234964117724766208?s=19

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ZombieApostate posted:

So either the death rate in the US is 5x higher than the rest of the world (entirely possible because of how bad our health care is) or there's at least 5x as many cases as you're claiming.

The majority of the deaths have been cleaning out a Seattle nursing home, so those stats mean jack poo poo right now, but between the fact that it's only been here visibly for a month and the testing has been restricted until recently, the infected number is definitely way higher.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hope he gets it and lets us know how minor it is

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hoping NPR's market report just starts opening with toccata & fugue while poo poo keeps crashing

(If you're unfamiliar, they play "I'm in the money" if number go up, and some kinda sad piano music if number go down)

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
No malarkey, Jack!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is turtle shaking hands with covid patients? Can he shake more?

From my feed:

:bgc:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I hope their protective details all turn on them at once.

Weld the doors shut and clog their air intake

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Funny you mention that, since Disneyland is closing for the first time since 9/11, and the only time it's been more than a one day closure.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BaileyCarlin/status/1238147875143647234?s=19

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SimonCat posted:

All Soviet weapons can use NATO ammo.

Didn't you know that's why the AK is chambered in 7.62?

Russia designed all their guns so it works with their ammo and NATO ammo, but NATO-chambered guns blow up if they use Russian ammo, I thought everyone knew this

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SimonCat posted:

I wonder if this came from a the Inch vs Metric FALs. An Inch pattern can use mags made for both, but Metric FALs can only use Metric magazines.
Seems like something that can morph into the NATO vs Cold War ammo myth.

I think I've heard the compatibility thing about mortars, but never rifles. Could've just been more basic training bullshit stories, too.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
People are doing the same with ammo. It's getting harder and harder to find 9mm range ammo, just the expensive self-defense and match stuff in limited quantities. 5.56 was on it's way to clearing out at the Bass pro I was in as well.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Don't worry, there's still time

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I remember thinking all those bands were poo poo and listening to bad religion and dead Kennedys instead, suck it butt rockers

Let's not talk about my streetlight manifesto cds

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's bizarre considering she donates to a ton of progressive candidates otherwise, but yep, $2700 to Joe arpaio for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I guess like any good cult you gotta follow through on your suicide pact