Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
Biden > Trump

It’s all that matters. I wanted a Sanders or Warren administration but a Biden one will be acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Don Dongington posted:

If that's the case, you won't be able to vaccinate against it either.

You can vaccinate against the varicella virus, which is just a form of herpes really. That poo poo hides in your nerve roots. Still yet, vaccinations are available. Only reason I know that is I recently got vaccinated for it, after dealing with Shingles a bunch in my 20’s and 30’s.

What makes you think this can’t be vaccinated against?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Proud Christian Mom posted:

guys the Republican doesnt understand why people are upset

Are you ever gonna contribute something insightful, funny, or worthwhile? Or is it just poo poo posts for poo poo posts sake? Asking for a friend.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

bloops posted:

I’ve got a trip to Utah in a week. Debating on cancelling. Any of you shifted travel plans?

Cancelled my trip to NOLA

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Just be aware this is the ghoulish, conspiracy mongering subforum

Does anyone have a link to the article that quote came from?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
If the markets aren’t an absolute blood bath today then I don’t know what the gently caress.

I don’t know ‘what the gently caress’

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
I don’t think the financial fuckoclpsye or whatever can be overstated. Our only hope at limiting this to a Great Recession / The Depression level event is extreme government action and complete and utter control over entities public and private that hasn’t been seen since WW2.

And we got Donnie Smoothbrains and Miller at the helm.

gently caress. Me.

Buttery E-Mails indeed. Buttery E-mails.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Come hang out in NZ, friend.

Don’t I wish I could, brother.

I wanted goonysberg to happen so we could meet up and you could be introduced to tons of 100% ‘Murican poo poo- I was seriously gonna come.

The wife and I have New Zealand on out wish lists so I’ll be contacting you in due time to do a NZ goon meet of sorts.

We love to travel but only first class if it’s over 3+ hours, and holy poo poo is that expensive going to Australia or New Zealand. poo poo is Mortgage Payment expensive.

But we’re gonna do it. Wether we hit Iceland and the Seychelles first depends entirely on the upcoming financial... poo poo loving, or whatever this is called.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Milo and POTUS posted:

That dog who tested positive died

Wait.

A dog died of COVID?

gently caress.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
Delta Airlines is projecting at least 80% drop in Q2 revenue.

That’s... bad.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Prop Wash posted:

Imagine having Lt. Gens that do anything besides demand 24/7 powerpoints with no decision points.

There have, with time, been a few “revolutionary” generals who are try to hack off every useless PowerPoint briefing they can, and absolutely minimizing use where otherwise necessary.

You can just google search for it and you’ll find articles. The Flag ranks “discovers” this every 9-10 years in one form or another as far back as briefings+visual aids goes. And that’s a long goddamn way back.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

BurningChrome posted:

Is he actually that type of poster? Cause lemme know. I don't need to take direction from scumbags

Who are you? Are you someone’s Re-reg? Or..?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

smertrioslol posted:

I just lost an aunt to this poo poo and I had just last night looked at the timeline of hate mango denying this all and failing any sort of containment until it couldn’t be ignored and it strikes me that her death was very preventable. gently caress this dark timeline forever

gently caress man, I’m so sorry to hear this. You have my sincerest and most heart felt condolences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
McNally ate a 100,000 hour ban, lol. What is even real anymore.