Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

always sunny doesnt try to earnestly tell you their cast of shithead coward sociopath protagonists are morally superior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i earnestly believe south park huge 'everyone is stupid' message morphed into 'i'm the smart one' among a lot of people in my generation as they grew older and failed to learn better and became gamers that are now rising up

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

it sucks but yeah it's within margins

it ain't much, but it's honest grift

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

oh, you mean nobility?

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

gently caress chris matthews

and gently caress him for making steve kornacki scramble to fill his hour!! my bigboard son deserves better

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

welp there's a case in wake county, nc

pretty far east of me but still, state

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Why is your election system so loving Byzantine

to make sure they aren't actually elections

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

For a little bit of optimism - California results are not complete, Bernie is barely trailing Biden overall, and may overtake him once California is finalized. Plus the next debate is just going to be Bernie, Biden, and maybe Warren if she stays in the race. After people actually listen to Joe have to talk for an hour, his numbers will plummet again.

i don't think people are paying that kind of attention, my man

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

like there was definitely some voter suppression and fuckery but at the end of the day the kids didn't stop fortnite dancing

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

ultimately there is no excuse i can comprehend for the miserable turnout, now of all times

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

lmao

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/p...b3-e25df380d699

dallas's fat rear end posted:

Dallas County Elections Administrator Toni Pippins-Poole discovered her office did not count about 10% of the ballots that voters cast on Super Tuesday.

She is now asking a court to let her conduct a manual recount of votes, after she discovered thumb drives containing ballots from 44 precincts that were not included in the final results.

It’s uncertain which 44 precincts are involved, how many votes are at issue, and whether the apparent winners from any races will change. Still, the 44 precincts represent almost 10% of the total precincts on Super Tuesday.

“We need to investigate this entirely, immediately. The time has absolutely come for Toni Pippins-Poole to step down as elections administrator,” Dallas County Commissioner J.J. Koch told WFAA. “I deeply regret that this is happening in Dallas County right now. There’s already enough questions about our ability to serve the people of Dallas County. This is tremendously damaging to our local democracy.”

Pippins-Poole filed the petition and affidavit in court late Friday, according to county officials.

In the affidavit accompanying the court petition, Pippins-Poole said she only made the discovery while reconciling the books and discovered she did not have enough ballots for everyone who showed up to vote.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

mcnally with a single well-placed musou scattering half the posters

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

isn't covid's incubation period up to like 27 days or something? or did that number get adjusted

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

god what a powerful post

beautiful in its simplicity

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

looking into newsweek's relatively recent history is real fun. i ended up doing it a couple years ago when seeing if i wanted to use one of their articles for an essay (I did not.)

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Hey, have you been sitting there thinking, "None of these ways to die are quite what I'm looking for?"

Well, good news, Jack! Surprise!

https://twitter.com/WeatherProf/status/1236885534796124160?s=19

HEAD START

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Abongination posted:

some wild poo poo

do you have any source at all on this one

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

when did candidates decide attacking the supporters of their same-party opponents was a good idea

even i'm starting to get invasive 'maybe i just won't vote' thoughts

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

joat mon posted:

Trump thanks you.

Again.

eat my rear end, i didn't say i'm sitting at home, just that the impulse is more understandable than ever

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

yeah it's there

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Fallom posted:

What’s the point of a bunker when a piece of wood jammed into the door and a pile of dirt over an air vent will turn it into a tomb?

now you're gettin it

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

"Jack D. Ripper carries the will of D and is a threat to our World Government, Jack, I tell ya"

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

laughably minor compared to the entire rest of the list but biden also calls game developers lovely creeps making murder simulators as recently as checks notes 2020

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

it's lovely that bernie endorsed anyone anti-choice no matter the reasons but these scales don't loving balance against the problem/benefit profile of biden

EDIT: bernie's also way more likely to actually argue the point if you were to bring it up to him while biden would just grab you by the loving lapels like "don't talk nonsense, jack" and stick his finger in your nose

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

let's all get some perspective with this

https://twitter.com/cefaankim/status/1243715077204856832?s=21

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

are you absolutely certain it isn't march 32nd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

monthly threads are cool because usually everyone forgets to have all the arguments they were having in the last monthly thread for the first week