Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Terrifying Effigies posted:

He'll do pretty much anything to leave Indiana forever.

To be fair, can you really blame him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

There was a second death in Kirkland earlier today.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Chattanooga is lowkey the best TN city.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I spent a lot of time in Murfreesboro and prefer it to Chattanooga. Just preference is all.

I have a friend who did his PhD in Murfreesboro who says it's a pretty sweet place (when not living next door to the taping of the latest season of Teen Mom). Never been though. I should fix that.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Snitches coming out of the woodwork here lol.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I hope Biden punches Trump on stage and Trump runs off crying. Only way to beat a bully.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

That actually makes me wonder, does the sheer volume and preservation of primary sources these days mean that it will be logistically impossible to get into them in the same depth as we have for pre-Internet sources?

Nah shits gonna get real cool with the data mining tools we will have. History gonna be lit in 30-40 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

I see a problem with how social media encourages everyone and their grandma to be completely full of poo poo.

Come to my seminar: shitposting and stunting - how social media shapes historical perception.