Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Glad to see Bernie’s following has such an internet presence that they’ve already hijacked the hashtag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
How long until a bunch of chuds get sick after going to a MAGA rally and Fox frames it as an attack from (((George Soros))) against the patriots of America and we cancel elections for foreign interference.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
You’d think he’d tell them not to drink blood since it’s a liquid, but their brains are full of worms so “don’t eat blood” is clearly what the surgeon general wants us to do.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
My brother is in NYC, he had a 102 fever, cough, trouble breathing, and body pains about 10 days ago. He called the doctor and they told him to self quarantine but have never tested him. He didn’t meet the criteria since he hadn’t left the country or knew someone who had already tested positive.

They told him since he’s in his 40s and healthy that it’s best he just ride it out at home and to call it condition gets worse and not to come in until he spoke to a doctor.

He’s single and lives alone. I’m his closest relative in NC. I’ve been checking on him every day because I’m not sure anyone would know if he deteriorated quickly. Luckily he’s on the other side of it now and hasn’t had a fever for 48 hours.