Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
I had to push to jaeger 2 because almost everything was locked behind water collector 2 and god it was awful. 5 PMCs at less than 15 metres with a mosin? I had at least 3 kills where it was about 15.00000000000001 metres and lol gently caress you. Go back to factory and lose all your poo poo. The others weren't so bad though, just sit on shoreline and shot the same scav in the leg 5 times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

ShowTime posted:

I'll double down on the funnest way to play this game is with nothing and see what you can come out of a raid with. It's just so much fun beating someone that is stacked with gear when you have nothing. Going into a run with a pistol and walking out with S-Tier gear just gives you such a rush.

I face tapped him with a saiga 9

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

https://streamable.com/syvfj

Man night customs is great fun, so many people just don't run NVGs or if they do they're not careful enough. Got probably 700k off the pair.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I think a lot of sweats are camping it too because they dont want a level playing field from when they did it before lmao

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

price of water filters jumped up to about 140k and air filters are like 500k poo poo is crazy.