Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I've learned about the Labs, where apparently some awful poo poo is going on, and the occult markings at specific places on the maps.

Are they going to be adding supernatural or scifi type stuff at some point or is this just all background lore?

There is some sort of semi-secret plan to add cultists that ambush you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Mesadoram posted:

I find the scavs on factory to be kind of unpredictable. They are either normal, or hyper aggressive zombie horde mode.

Sounds like you might be going in tagged and cursed

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
We seem to always have really interesting fights on reserve. The loot is amazing too. You can also pick your type of fight by choosing where you go. I'm also biased because its the first map I actually learned.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
The underground PMC extract they just added is the premier way to leave before you have a red rebel. People camp it, but nothing some grenades can't handle.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Famethrowa posted:

I guess I need to learn the D2 area more, because I keep getting killed by campers in random rooms. Was a pretty frustrating way to die.

Its annoying, but in the end its just a long twisty hallway. Check it out in offline mode - there are really only 2 or 3 good camping places.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I've been struggling to do the Tough Guy quest for Jager. I was trying to do it long range with a Mosin, but I finally got frustrated and said gently caress it, took an AKM and hauled rear end straight into the middle of the lumberyard intending on killing anything I saw. I killed a scav, then saw somebody that might have been a PMC charging straight at me and dropped him. Right as he went down I thought to myself "never seen anyone wearing a parka like that before" and it turned out to be Shturman. Grabbed his poo poo and booked it, killing two more scavs on the way out, so not only did I finish Tough Guy but I also got my first scav boss kill.

This game has a way of making you feel low when you fail again and again and again and then just when you're near your limit it loving elevates you with something like that happening.

Did you remember to loot his stash?

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

hello internet posted:

Flash rounds are the worst thing added to the game so far

I think you made a typo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Dr. Clockwork posted:

Game wipes tomorrow :negative:

2 hours ago:

Wipe tomorrow!

I am low key hyped about most of this stuff though. I kinda wish they had waited until Streets to wipe but i'll take it!