Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

ran into some chinese hackers on shoreline, got dunked on, shed a single tear

if you see someone named like... douyou_241254151251, that's probably a hacker account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ice Fist posted:

I should be dead. But thankfully, the bad guys hosed up more than I did. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. When I started healing I had 25 health and 3 bleeds.

https://streamable.com/rdsfo

I've never seen someone so hosed up.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I could say something about stones and glass houses, etc, but he's absolutely right. I've seen a lot more hacking lately, and coupled with poor game server performance and match times, it's a bit of a bummer. I've seen a lot of games die from poor queuing and hacking. Not saying we are on course there yet, but how they deal with all this poo poo will be telling.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

TTerrible posted:

Sell everything. Get rubles. Buy bullets.

The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life, and poisons the earth with a plague of USEC, as once it was. But the Mosin shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of PMCs. Go forth and kill!

If you're not dropping with just a bandoleer and an ak, you're doing it wrong. Zardoz.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

With the weight changes I usually rock a ANA Armor rig, although level 5 armor can be nice. 90k isn't bad considering you get more slots and better repair.

Keep in mind the VSS levels sniper skill and the VAL levels assault so you'll probably want to use the VAL instead, even though I know the VSS is cheaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

ShowTime posted:

Just completed maxing out my hideout. Full bitcoin farm of 50x graphic cards churning out bitcoins while I sleep. I get to wake up to half a mil just waiting for me.

Also, expect news of an unplanned wipe to occur at the end of March, because gently caress me, I never get to spend much time with awesome things in any game. But at least i'll get a little time with a hideout operating like it should be.

Think august/september, lol.