Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
C-3 Platoon command
Reporting in sir! Lt tripped over a root, and got knocked out. Any reports it was fist are incorrect. Sgt Bunnyofdoom in charge.

Platoon is to move Quick to the solid purple line. We will move in this formation. Should the men show fatigue, will switch to Move for one turn

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Apr 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

C-3 Platoon command

Platoon is to move MOVE for one turn then Quick for the rest to the dotted purple line.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

C 3 Orders

Alright Bunny's bastards! Time to get into the fight. We're here to kill Germans, so we're gonna need to get close to the fuckers to show em the errors of nazism via the application of a bullet to the forehead.

Turn 1
Move 1 2 and 3 to Solid Purple line at QUICK.
Turn 2: Move HQ to Solid Purple QUICK
Turn 3: Move 1 and 2 at HUNT to Dotted Purple line. If contact is made, hold at Solid Purple line and shoot those nazis!

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Apr 9, 2020

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

C-3 Bunny's Bastards

Alright, we've been told to take Thriller woods, so we're gonna take it!

Turn 1: 3rd Squad move along Red Line at walk.
Turn 2: 1st and 2nd Squad move to Purple line at walk and break into fireteam.
Turn 3: 3rd Squad move to Purple line at walk and break into fireteams

HQ will move to the end of the Red line at Quick (IE I want it to go to where 1 and 2 are right now) over the course of three turns. If it gets there before end of turn 3, hold there and just shoot the poo poo out of any germans.

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Apr 12, 2020

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Bunny Bastards, c-3

Turns 1-3, All platoons split into squads, move hunt to Purple line and pour fire into the Trenches. Get one squad with a bazooka to the southern most purple line to maybe make those Panzers regret the day they were born.

Going forwards, once those fucks in that trench are dead or surpress or run away, move HUNT to Red line, and hold the gun til we can blow it the gently caress up

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Apr 16, 2020