Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

"It's like no cheese I've ever tasted."
Orders: 1st Platoon, A Company

Platoon is to deploy as follows:

1st Squad is to deploy at the southern blue line, and MOVE to the northern blue line.
2nd Squad is to deploy at the southern red line, and MOVE to the northern red line.
3rd Squad is to deploy at the southern yellow line, and MOVE to the northern yellow line.
Platoon HQ is to deploy at the southern black circle, and move to the northern one.

2nd and 3rd Squads are to leapfrog across Synchronicity Field to the forest. If fire is taken, 2nd and 3rd Squads are to form a fire base, while 1st Squad and the Platoon HQ attempt to flank, preferably by moving to the left, into the houses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Company orders: Same as last time. Random, see if you can split your platoons and spread out a bit more to cover more frontage.

I've only got one platoon, and it's hard to see how I can spread it out more - I think I'm covering about the eastern third of the front. Do you mean Aphid?

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

A Company, 1st Platoon

All squads are to split into fire teams, and take up positions as indicated (blue for 1st Squad, red for 2nd, yellow for 3rd). One fire team from 2nd and 3rd Squads is to move forward to the river line, sticking close to the red/yellow lines respectively. If no fire is taken, then the rest of the squads can move forward to meet them. Platoon command is to move to the black circle.

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

A Company, 1st Platoon

The forward fire-team (Team C) from 2nd Squad is to put down fire, using an AREA TARGET command, towards the sound contact ahead of it. Team B from 2nd Squad is to move QUICK to level with it, and begin firing on the sound contact. Team A is to move QUICK to a position on the flank of the contact. Approximate positions are shown by the red lines.

3rd Squad is to move up to the line of the river, in positions shown by the yellow line.

1st Squad and the HQ squad are to remain in position to cover both 2nd and 3rd Squad.

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

A Company, 1st Platoon

2nd Squad is to HUNT forwards to the northern-most set of red lines. If they encounter Germans, they are to hold and return fire.

3rd Squad is to QUICK MOVE across the river, then HUNT forward through the woods, aiming to end in the positions shown by the yellow line.

1st Squad and the HQ squad are to MOVE up to the positions presently occupied by 3rd Squad. They are then to QUICK MOVE across the river, and HUNT through the woods, to the positions indicated by the blue lines and black circle.

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

C Company Orders

Our job, at present, is to follow up B Company's assault on the fort, then move through their positions and take Crisbecq. To this end, we will be waiting until B Coy's assault has gone in to make serious moves. C Company platoons should move forwards into the village of St. Marcouf, and be ready to move forwards at short notice.

1st Platoon, A Company Orders

Carry on with the orders from last turn.

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

C Company Orders

Our job, at present, is to follow up B Company's assault on the fort, then move through their positions and take Crisbecq. To this end, we will be waiting until B Coy's assault has gone in to make serious moves. C Company platoons should move forwards into the village of St. Marcouf, and be ready to move forwards at short notice. Any C Company platoons that do not have other orders are to move to the north-western edge of St. Marcouf, and form up.

3rd Squad is to move at QUICK pace to the yellow line, then HUNT to the northwestern edge of the forest. 2nd Squad is to continue moving to the vicinity of the red line. 1st Squad is to move at QUICK pace to the blue line. If 3rd Squad runs into heavy resistance, 1st Squad is to move up in support.

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

C Company Orders

C Company is to continue their orders from last turn.

Continue orders from last turn, adjusting movement speeds as necessary if men are tired or exhausted.

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

C Company Orders

C Company is to move forwards at speed - QUICK movement forwards, slowing to MOVE if the men start showing signs of fatigue. Two platoons are to move to the black line, and one to the purple line. These will be jumping-off points for further attacks. If these lines are reached in this phase, then one platoon at the black line is to move at FAST to the black dashed line. The other platoon is to remain in place and provide covering fire. The platoon at the purple line is to do the same to the dashed purple line. Company HQ and MGs are to move forwards to the vicinity of the grey circle, and begin putting down fire on German targets in the area of the fort; if none are visible from there, then they should move forwards to positions where they can. Company mortars are to move to the white line, deploy there, and begin to fire on targets within the fort.

Carry on.

Randomcheese3 fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Apr 1, 2020

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

C Company Orders

C Company is to continue orders from last turn. Company MGs are to be moved into position to support 1st Platoon's approach to the fort. Company mortars are to deploy, and to fire towards the fort, if possible.

1st Squad is to move up, following 3rd Squad.

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

C Company Orders

Bunny, your platoon needs to clear the forest between you and the fort.

The other two platoons should continue to advance towards the fort, leapfrogging as they go.

Support platoon assets should move into positions where they can fire on the fort, and do so.

A Company, 1st Platoon

Get 1st and 3rd squads moving towards the end of the forest. 2nd Squad should stay in place and fire towards the town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

1st Platoon, A Company

The platoon is to move into the village from the east, roughly following these lines in turn. Move as fast as possible between lines 1 and 2, and more cautiously when moving into the village.

C Company

1st Platoon (Bunnyofdoom) - Continue moving around the flank of the fort, before moving in to clear it.

2nd, 3rd Platoons (Jaguars!) - Support B Company's assault on the fort. Move forward at your discretion

C Company support elements continue to fire on the fort, in support of 2nd & 3rd platoons.