Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

heartbreaking plea to visit our gofundme but the links all take you to the byob reggae

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Mr. Dick posted:

Mr. Dick's making a song in 4/4 with a beat that's just kick/snare/kick/snare......

He

is

on

it.

will there be some chords in a I-V-vi-IV progression, he asked hopefully

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

thats right, byob SOLD OUT, in its first DAY on the market. actually in the first HOUR. really the vast majority of it was sold in the first few minutes, as those who had lined up for days--a line that snaked past block after block, as far as the eyes could see--bought the maximum amount of byob they could afford.

what does that leave the rest of us with? no byob?? not so fast!

there will be a second offering! a chance for you to get your very own slice of byob!

now, I can see what you're thinking: "where do I line up?" and indeed there are undoubtedly people lining up right now. there's no announced location to buy byob, mind you; they're lining up where they THINK the sale will occur. they're preparing for days, even weeks of waiting.

we admire their dedication! but here's a little secret: instead of lining up, you can get your very own code that will entitle you to acquire shares of byob from the comfort of your computer chair! it will be fast and GUARANTEED! after all, our motto is "buy your own byob," its right there in the name.

to get your code, post in the "hello welcome & chat" thread and tell us a little about yourself. pets? hobbies? crimes? we like 'em all!

sincerely,

byob

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

multiple (>2) yobbers

*squints suspiciously*

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

just got done checking the Good Post Goldmine, really funny stuff, just literally busted my gut laughing. Good thing my friends at Kaiser Permanente were there to provide the care I needed to get back on my feet

heartwarming story my friend. I imagine the good folks at dr. scholl's have a product that can help you stay there in comfort.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Jaguars! posted:

reported for failure to adequately monetize posting

fortunately I have some indulgences to sell, there's actually a special going on right now

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

We could set up BYOB as a tax haven.

freemen on the yob

ty nesamdoom!