Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello and good evening interested investors, I am here today to proven you why buying shares of the BYOB Inc. ©®™~~$$$$¿{} <> (copyrighted registered trademark that maybe makes a lot dollars lol upside down question mark oh now a cat is walking over the keyboard) brand is worth considering in these dire times of complicated financial decisions.

First of all, posts. You want to lurk, we have the posts for that. That's just a fact and you can check it by clicking on the myriad of ads we've placed.

Second of all, quality. Every post in byob is automatically goldmine status for other forums. We here at BYOB Inc.©®™~~$$$$¿{} <> have much higher standards but if we would lower our expectations to those of lesser forums, all of them would exceed those expectations immediately.

Third of all, weed. Buy shares and you get weed. Period.

Second of all, you can count on us, because we know how to count.

Additionally, if you buy our stuff right now, we will be happy. That's the best deal of your life, you do one thing and will then make multiple (>2) yobbers happy.

Now, to really convince you, let me quote the entirety of the bill of rights.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

thats right, byob SOLD OUT, in its first DAY on the market. actually in the first HOUR. really the vast majority of it was sold in the first few minutes, as those who had lined up for days--a line that snaked past block after block, as far as the eyes could see--bought the maximum amount of byob they could afford.

what does that leave the rest of us with? no byob?? not so fast!

there will be a second offering! a chance for you to get your very own slice of byob!

now, I can see what you're thinking: "where do I line up?" and indeed there are undoubtedly people lining up right now. there's no announced location to buy byob, mind you; they're lining up where they THINK the sale will occur. they're preparing for days, even weeks of waiting.

we admire their dedication! but here's a little secret: instead of lining up, you can get your very own code that will entitle you to acquire shares of byob from the comfort of your computer chair! it will be fast and GUARANTEED! after all, our motto is "buy your own byob," its right there in the name.

to get your code, post in the "hello welcome & chat" thread and tell us a little about yourself. pets? hobbies? crimes? we like 'em all!

sincerely,

byob

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

Ask your doctor if BYOB is right for you!

BYOB is not for everyone. Well ok, it pretty much is. Common side effects include good vibes, dry mouth, a fascination with butts, reduced GBS, and irregular blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month flow. Rare but serious side effects, including updog, have occurred. Post immediately if you have an erection lasting longer than four hours, because lmao. Do not take BYOB if you have ever had an allergic reaction to blue, purple, cats, hammocks, or Comic Sans. Or do, we're not your mom. Do not take BYOB if you are taking a THC inhibitor. All lurkers must post. Stop posting immediately and seek help if you are from Coupons and Deals.

I love you dude