Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I understand that it’s partly a time constraint difference but AUS is so good at following the teams as they develop their idea from the conception to the revamp/“Scotty Smash” to completion, and highlights what specific challenges each team comes across.

US is just very quick and surface level on the actual construction and goes too hard on the personalities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Big McHuge posted:

I can't find a screencap and I'm on poo poo internet, but did the Techbros just Goatse the Lego Masters?

I didn’t see Goatse I just saw Bionicles

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

I would think they would have taken everyone aside to show them what it would do so they could plan for it. Also, they said they were going to build a trough from TNT obelisk but then didn't. Their build made no sense. Why would an obelisk have lava in it?

The ancient legonians whittled down their volcano into a phallic structure that had sticky goo coming out of it, I don’t see what the judges had a problem with

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

Even worse, they have to interact with Christopher and Robert to make it.

They’ll want to do A/B testing

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Australian teams are getting absolutely bodied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Finale spoilers!!! USA USA USA USA :fsmug::fsmug::fsmug:

Well earned, was second-hand stressed for them the entire time.