Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

wanna dat goatse tag too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm over it after having a mini-meltdown yesterday. I got owned, like I will always get owned, because that is life.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

edit wrong thread

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

MonsieurChoc posted:

I'm over it after having a mini-meltdown yesterday. I got owned, like I will always get owned, because that is life.

The only people that are owned is anyone to the left of Kasich that voted for Joe.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

How are u posted:

Happy page 420, friends. Smoke some weed and look forward to the future.

i look forward to the collapse of the democratic party and pissing on its ashes within my lifetime

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Where do I sign up to have this rapist gang tag removed?

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

MonsieurChoc posted:

Gloating on a dead gay forum about barely getting the controlled opposition over the finish line is the most owned anyone can be.

Joe stalin me plz.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!

Brownhat posted:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Comrade Koba posted:

Feel a bit dumb shelling out for an inferior Joe-tag as an avatar now that there's an obviously better one.

Would it be possible to get the new tankie tag while also having my current avatar deleted?

Imagine anyone responding to JoY owning them via gang tag by giving him more money.

I wouldn’t mind a joetse tag since presumably NoJoe isn’t coming back, but I’m not holding my breath.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

imagine melting down at any point lmao

where is my joe stalin tag

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm not even going to call my parents today because I have no desire to hear my dad gloat about Biden.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i actually like decorum a lot. worrying about decorum is also good to do

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Brownhat posted:

same but give me a green HO tag since I voted for Howie

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trash Ops posted:

I'm planning on melting down because you have a Stalin tag which must mean you love how he murdered a million billion Ukrainian peasants, clearly you want to kiss him in the moustache and say the holodomor was justified

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Brownhat posted:

if anyone is doing this I'd love mine swapped for the stalin tag tia

Serf
May 5, 2011

Marx Was A Lib posted:

boy do I have some bad news about neoliberalism for you

E: weed page

the only moral revolution was the carnation revolution, which killed no one because it was quickly co-opted by liberals who then went on to kill many people with austerity

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

dex_sda posted:

Oh wait that was another dnd moron wasn't it

That was Scientist Al Gore / Gabriel S. (I think).

Guess what event got me to finally stop reading D&D.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

does posting in this thread still cause one to accept the toxx of not voting for nor promoting noted rapist joseph r biden

my posting
Jul 29, 2018
Not thrilled at having my anti-rape gangtag turned into a pro-rape one. I know some comfortable people think it's funny, and I hope they don't experience the same things brave women like Tara Reade had to go, working for Joe Biden, and watching him be rewarded through this entire election, but a more adult and nuanced perspective is sorely needed for many folks here

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

lol @ having a tag in support of a man who helped kill millions and torture thousands

so yeah swap mine out for the stalin one, thx

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

World War Mammories posted:

does posting in this thread still cause one to accept the toxx of not voting for nor promoting noted rapist joseph r biden

Yes.

I hope the mods keep a list handy for 4 years from now.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Wait are people spending actual money to get the updated gang tags?
:laffo:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Loucks posted:

Wait are people spending actual money to get the updated gang tags?
:laffo:

yes because the mods are lazy and Jeffrey only changes things for free to stan for rapists

emf
Aug 1, 2002

Fly Molo posted:

yes because the mods are lazy and Jeffrey only changes things for free to stan for rapists

a mod changed mine from rapey murder joe to murder joe

i'm too poor to buy poo poo

rent's late too

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

my posting posted:

Not thrilled at having my anti-rape gangtag turned into a pro-rape one. I know some comfortable people think it's funny, and I hope they don't experience the same things brave women like Tara Reade had to go, working for Joe Biden, and watching him be rewarded through this entire election, but a more adult and nuanced perspective is sorely needed for many folks here
hmm yes but what about all the rape victims who voted for Joe Biden anyway did you think about how this post would make them feel, you monster

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Fly Molo posted:

it sucks that jeffrey loves rapsts and is always hugging them, giving them kisses, etc.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

emf posted:

a mod changed mine from rapey murder joe to murder joe

i'm too poor to buy poo poo

rent's late too

Only registered members can see post attachments!

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

sandball posted:

Nah, HAU is pretty high on the suspect list after he melted down in my PMs and I mysteriously got an elephantar.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Fly Molo posted:

Good job to everyone giving Jeffrey money for owning them. Strong bernie energy.

a god damn idiot
Sep 7, 2006

Hmmm the Stalin one looks much cooler than this.... could I get switched again? Thanks

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Trash Ops posted:

Same comrade

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

sandball posted:

He was also tab. He is, at least, openly expressing regret for getting caught.

HAU was the one who has most of the threads he posts in on ignore so as to avoid either debate or discussion because being disagreed with is hard lol

Somfin has issued a correction as of 19:23 on Nov 8, 2020

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I feel like the Stalin one is better because it will make more people mad, but for maximum effect one would have to post in D&D. Tough decision.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

my posting posted:

Give it a rest already

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Brownhat posted:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

Give it a rest already

I agree. Joe Biden is a good man, and any discussion of him forcibly penetrating women without their consent is divisive. It is important to look forward, not back. I for one am enthusiastic about the most progressive administration in history reaching across the aisle to build back better and save the soul of America from the existential threat of Donald J Drumpf. :patriot:

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Wait you can buy gangtags? I thought they were a mod only thing.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Wait you can buy gangtags? I thought they were a mod only thing.

you have to first buy it as an avatar, then use the image link as bbcode in a new title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Fly Molo posted:

meet the new mods
same as the old mods