Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress around and find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

I mean, I’m not even an American

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flowers For Algeria posted:

I mean, I’m not even an American
That's okay, they don't ID in most states.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

ye

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'll eat a bullet before I check the box for Biden

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I’m voting for Bernie in the GE, even if he isn’t the nominee. it’s a matter of pride and principle. Biden can’t win and I want to vote for someone who could win against trump.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

KaptainKrunk posted:

yeah I'm not voting I don't give a gently caress

Vote downticket, write in Sanders.

Lukeycoon
Nov 16, 2007

I'm bustin over here.

Semisomnum
Aug 22, 2006

Half Asleep

triple sulk posted:

i will not vote for joe biden under any circumstances

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
what the gently caress does biden even stand for

2reachmu
Jul 30, 2005

SA-MART
SUCCESS
STORY

I've got these mid-western Jill Stein votes I've been saving for a rainy day. Sure hope I don't have to use them.

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem
bernie or bust psl

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Louisgod posted:

what the gently caress does biden even stand for
whatever his donors tell him

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Raptor1033 posted:

:same: like so...

President: write-in Bernie Sanders
Senator: write-in Bernie Sanders
Congress: write-in Bernie Sanders
Mayor: write-in Bernie Sanders

metavisual
Sep 6, 2007

I wear too much pomade in my hair to vote for Biden.
I'd vote for loving Corn pop before I voted for that moron.

Writing in my man Bernard if I have to.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Raptor1033 posted:

Not even downticket if he gets the nom.

They deserve a complete punishment and accelerationism if biden is the nominee, even downballot.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Tom Guycot posted:

They deserve a complete punishment and accelerationism if biden is the nominee, even downballot.

Not only do they deserve it. They'll get it regardless of our choices.

People won't come out or bother for Biden.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Dolphin posted:

gently caress around and find out.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Tom Guycot posted:

ikanreed posted:

Not only do they deserve it. They'll get it regardless of our choices.

People won't come out or bother for Biden.

Downticket races have less symbolic importance than the presidency, more material importance, and unlike the presidency might actually be won. Accelerationism is bad and doesn't work. Please vote downticket. Withholding there isn't necessary for Dems to get the message.

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
im writing in corn pop

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Jewel Repetition posted:

Downticket races have less symbolic importance than the presidency, more material importance, and unlike the presidency might actually be won. Accelerationism is bad and doesn't work. Please vote downticket. Withholding there isn't necessary for Dems to get the message.

If Democrats force Biden on us, then they should lose everything so a new party can replace them.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Jewel Repetition posted:

Yeah but I'm saying that if they nominate Biden, down ticket fates are sealed

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

good morning

i will still not for joe biden under any circumstances

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

triple sulk posted:

good morning

i will still not for joe biden under any circumstances

I've been meditating for a while trying to come up with a universe where Biden becomes good. And I can't see it happening

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

ikanreed posted:

Yeah but I'm saying that if they nominate Biden, down ticket fates are sealed

that may be true, but I’ll still vote downticket

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib
Death to the Democratic party

Veris
Jul 5, 2007

the democrats deserve trump

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Veris posted:

the democrats deserve trump

So do republicans and "swing voters".

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Once again I will not be voting in the presidential election. Everything is so corrupt at the national level it's impossible to get anything done. I'm going to focus on local grass roots elections from now on. At least I can make my little corner of hellworld slightly less of a nightmare. Also I'm going to buy a gun.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I will not vote for Jim Crow Joe

:toxx:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

yeah but if the down ticket race is some Rahm Emanuel democrat don't vote for them either

parasyte
Aug 13, 2003

Nobody wants to die except the suicides. They're no fun.

Jewel Repetition posted:

i will vote for no democrats downticket and i will never vote for joe biden

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

yeah but if the down ticket race is some Rahm Emanuel democrat don't vote for them either

I am so retroactively disgusted with myself for voting for bob menendez in 2018. never again. they deserve to implode

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

its babbling segregationists all the way down

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
I will never repeat my weak-willed garbage of voting for the moderate like I did with 2016, Democrats delenda est

Only registered members can see post attachments!

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

posting that I'll never vote Biden and frightening/angering my family and peers on facebook is really fun

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Trying to imagine a Biden rally, it has got to be worse than that mostly empty Hillary with Jay Z rally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Bananaquiter posted:

Trying to imagine a Biden rally, it has got to be worse than that mostly empty Hillary with Jay Z rally.

I think a lot of the people that are voting for him aren't following his campaign very closely and have no idea that he is sundowning super hard and oh man are they in for a surprise.