Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
bitwig goes on sale for less AND it runs on linux to boot. this is good poo poo for me since i can hook up a basic USB keyboard to my linux laptop and write stuff in bed before expanding on it with my beefy windows desktop+reaktor. i had an easier time getting it to talk to reaktor too, and it supposedly supports MPE better, though seemingly nothing supports MPE /well/

i never used live enough to get really accustomed to its interface, and bitwig seems close enough. being able to use it away from my desk is huge for me actually doing poo poo, but on the other hand i imagine most people aren't idiot linux laptop users like me, even in yospos. still cheaper though!

in unrelated news https://mariateriaeva.bandcamp.com/album/conservatory-of-flowers i am excite for new russian buchla album. i also have no idea how anyone in russia affords a buchla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

toiletbrush posted:

the thing I liked most about reason was the dangly cable physics

reaktor blocks has cables and they're the first thing i disable. goddamn things are annoying

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

you know all the music theory that you gotta keep track of?

learning and thinking about harmonic relations is half the fun though