Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
~stars in mediocre film that oddly predicts events 9 years hence~

~sells massively overpriced candle that reeks of she own twat~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
~name is a surprisingly good score in scrabble~

~oh poo poo no proper nouns~

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
~posts in ADTRW~

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

The reason I'm such a great actress is because I only play neurotic, wealthy, characters. I've been a method actor for over 40 years now and I've honed my craft to an extremely sharp point.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Fuming that Marie Kondo also sells the exact same type of garbage bullshit I do and gets away with it without criticism because of weird paternalistic orientalism.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

~ is legally insane ~

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*dated the guy from Coldplay and thought he made good music and then had a baby named Apple with him*

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

*insists people use her treatments instead of actual medical advice, then they die*

hmm cause of death: not having bought enough jade vag eggs

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Actually my twat is incredibly fragrant.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Have a whiff ah mah fanny

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey all you goons and goonettes out there! i'm gwyneth paltrow and just registered here. i am protected! lol! well i'm looking forward to cracking wise with all you fun folks here and look out for sneak peaks of my upcoming projects! anyways i was told i needed to post this thread to join GoonSwarm

thetruth
Jan 5, 2010
*stars in Shallow Hal*

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

*dies of toxic shock syndrome because of the porous jade egg in my pussy*

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I insert a large candle into my vagina for research purposes, followed by a one-tenth scale jade elephant.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
*my oval office is on my face*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*thinks my pussy smells like lavender and chamomile but it actually just smells like a pussy*

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
ha ha it's me! It's ME in the box!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

What's this new product I need to endorse? A knife that you stab yourself with to prevent cancer? Yeah that's fine. Hold on, I just need to sign off on a $700 rock that helps you meditate and a bottle of water that helps your brain. Also, I dunno, put your feet in this chemical and it will help balance your electrolytes or something. Has the check from Avengers cleared yet?

I am as bad as Alex Jones but because I starred in a few movies I'm allowed to peddle my dangerous pseudo science anywhere I please, including Netflix. I'm most likely responsible for several deaths already.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Fancy Hat posted:

I am as bad as Alex Jones but because I starred in a few movies I'm allowed to peddle my dangerous pseudo science anywhere I please, including Netflix. I'm most likely responsible for several deaths already.

At least Alex Jones runs one of the only trustworthy news network in America, that's much more respect-worthy than having been in a few lovely movies

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
~starts selling a candle that smells like my anus, just to complete the set~

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

~starts selling a candle that smells like my anus, just to complete the set~

a whole line of scented anus candles, each one after a different meal

my favorite is "beefy taco bell farts" followed by "kale and sunchips while dehydrated"

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
*successfully markets placenta skin treatments to non asian markets*

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
So many men use me as a smokescreen to air their weird pathogical disgust with the yonis and frankly it's more than a little upsetting.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

*is obsessed with vaginas*

*is disgusted and disdainful when a woman actually mentions her vagina*

*is GBS, who hates women*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Febreeze smells just like my pork shits. :smug:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Soy yo Gwneith Palltow. Dame algo de dinero y asegúrate de enviarlo directamente a Literally A Person, ya que él es quien se ocupa de todas mis finanzas. Una vez más, envíe dinero a Literally A Person. Gracias.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

PureEvil6_13 posted:

ha ha it's me! It's ME in the box!

PWAWOWAWOW
*Gwyneth's head wearing jester cap pops out on spring, eyes rolling crazily*

feller
Jul 5, 2006

*Is fine with gay frogs*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

Soy yo Gwneith Palltow. Dame algo de dinero y asegúrate de enviarlo directamente a Literally A Person, ya que él es quien se ocupa de todas mis finanzas. Una vez más, envíe dinero a Literally A Person. Gracias.

ay carumba

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Huff my crotch snot, it cures shingles.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

~stars in mediocre film that oddly predicts events 9 years hence~

In case anyone else was curious, the movie is Contagion. I forgot she I was in it.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
**puts head in box**

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
*sleeps my way up the corporate ladder via tony stark*

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

I’m a pretty lady and I have a company that no one knows why it exists or who buys the stuff we crank out

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

poog

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Cold play is using refridgerated piss rather than body temp

Gwenyth Paltro was married to the lead singer of the band ColdPlay

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Give me your money you stupid fucks!

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-
gently caress what science says, stick this malachite in your pussy.

*contributes to the dangerous myth that vaginas are inherently mystical or w/e bullshit*

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
J'ai déjà été sur une date avec Gwyneth Paltrow, mais ça n'a pas fonctionné entre nous parce qu'elle parle trop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
*cons large amounts of money from the super rich while indirectly killing them, is hated by dudes whose entire online persona is wanting to steal from and kill the rich because vaginas are icky*