Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

*poisons vaginas & children*

*still defended by dipshits*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Sleeveless posted:

*cons large amounts of money from the super rich while indirectly killing them, is hated by dudes whose entire online persona is wanting to steal from and kill the rich because vaginas are icky*

lol if you think the "super rich" are the main audience for this poo poo

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Disgusting Coward posted:

~name is a surprisingly good score in scrabble~

~oh poo poo no proper nouns~

Oh well at least u got PALTRY

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

the lady bringing back whooping cough must be protected from this goon misogyny.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Sleeveless posted:

*cons large amounts of money from the super rich while indirectly killing them, is hated by dudes whose entire online persona is wanting to steal from and kill the rich because vaginas are icky*

I would agree with this except she's got her head so far up her own rear end she thinks the poo poo she's selling / telling is legitimate.

pseudo-science is better than regular science because *incoherent rambling fusing multiple religions of Asian origin*

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
I'm not a misogynist, I just exclusively attack female celebrities and use gendered slurs against them while ignoring male anti-vaxxers like Jim Carrey and Bill Maher because I'm a being of pure logic and epic science.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Sleeveless posted:

I'm not a misogynist, I just exclusively attack female celebrities and use gendered slurs against them while ignoring male anti-vaxxers like Jim Carrey and Bill Maher because I'm a being of pure logic and epic science.

Goop off

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Sleeveless posted:

BUT WHATTABOUT

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I would agree with this except she's got her head so far up her own rear end she thinks the poo poo she's selling / telling is legitimate.

pseudo-science is better than regular science because *incoherent rambling fusing multiple religions of Asian origin*

well, she pretty much has to be.
if she even accidentally acknowledges she's grifting, she'll make people mad and mad rich people aren't nice

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Sleeveless posted:

that's Not Very Gwyneth

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Sleeveless posted:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Let's hear it for DA BOYS

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

*is obsessed with vaginas*

*is disgusted and disdainful when a woman actually mentions her vagina*

*is GBS, who hates women*

I like vaginas but I just don't approve of people profiteering off of them

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

MY VAGINAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What even is a vagina?

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
goons are really jealous of successful grifters, I find

source: all bitcoin threads and the entirety of c-spam

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pawn 17 posted:

What even is a vagina?

A $100 candle

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
*fucks Tony Stark*

*Stark dies*

Malah
May 18, 2015

Is that a jade egg in your vagina, or are you just happy to see me?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Just wait until she rolls out her FOR MEN steam cleaning and ball pressing line.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i wonder what she's doing right now

probably posting in c-spam

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Pawn 17 posted:

What even is a vagina?

A depository for egg-shaped mineral specimens.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

AFewBricksShy posted:

In case anyone else was curious, the movie is Contagion. I forgot she I was in it.

well ACTUALLY the events of the movie "duets" came completely true in 2009. even the bits with huey lewis

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Holy moley this dads friend steve guy is buying a shitload of my candles

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
She got poo poo for not knowing she was in Spiderman but can you blame her, really? I'm a fan of those movies but without all the CGI and poo poo can you really tell what movie you are in by looking at green walls and everyone around you is in mocap suits?

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I wonder what would happen if you put Gwenyth Paltrow and Alex Jones in the large hadron collider and smashed them together. I remember hearing something in a physics documentary ages ago that said "If you take strawberries and anti-strawberries and smash them together you don't get a pile of smashed up strawberries, you get a whole fruit salad!"

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Valko posted:

I wonder what would happen if you put Gwenyth Paltrow and Alex Jones in the large hadron collider and smashed them together. I remember hearing something in a physics documentary ages ago that said "If you take strawberries and anti-strawberries and smash them together you don't get a pile of smashed up strawberries, you get a whole fruit salad!"

i am gwyneth paltrow, and i approve of smashing both myself and alex jones into tiny bits

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
that wasn't a call for vioelence btw just a proposal for a high velocity experiment conducted by the european scientific commnunity

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Doctor my vagina smells like a candle, is it normal?

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
this is me r n

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Alien Sex Manual posted:

A depository for egg-shaped mineral specimens.

So confusing! :confused:

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

hello these are my children, orangutan and garbage-trukk

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
also me

poop is more than a product. it's what i believe in.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Someone get her an account.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

also me

Bold move wearing white. You're really wearing your belief in your pants.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Are we supposed to poop ON Tokyo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

also me

Enhance brand. :owned:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

AFewBricksShy posted:

In case anyone else was curious, the movie is Contagion. I forgot she I was in it.

Not surprising, her brain melts like five minutes into the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9dv5JUEwwE

Soundtrack owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBY7FnkNI4c

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I, Gwynth Object Oriented Paltrow, believe the science of smashing my mystical, sandalwood scented vagina into Alex Jones massive, space warping, cranium in a particle collider is likely to unlock the secrets of this goopy universe.
Please do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Loden Taylor posted:

Not surprising, her brain melts like five minutes into the film.

How did she forget to burn her bacterial-vaginitis-scented candles to cure herself???