Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-

Colonel Cancer posted:

Are we supposed to poop ON Tokyo

It's a verb, like 'fly asia' or 'backpack europe'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
but i goop from there!

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I freaking hate the female celeb, I want to beat her vagina with hammers

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

schmuckfeatures posted:

but i goop from there!

Not right now you don't!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

guys it doesn't matter if she's a kook, I'm pretty sure she's on our team so she's off limits

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I was trying to think of a memorable line from one of her movies to post, but then I honestly couldn’t think of anything memorable she has ever done in a movie except for dying offscreen in Se7en.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

hawowanlawow posted:

guys it doesn't matter if she's a kook, I'm pretty sure she's on our team so she's off limits

Gwyneth Paltrow is a goon?!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

keyboard goop

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

sweet thursday posted:

keyboard goop

Goons have this in abundance. We should market this to her and get a cut of the profits so we can keep this dead, gay forum around for a bit longer.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

1redflag posted:

I was trying to think of a memorable line from one of her movies to post, but then I honestly couldn’t think of anything memorable she has ever done in a movie except for dying offscreen in Se7en.

I just know her from the Royal Tenenbaums.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Entorwellian posted:

I just know her from the Royal Tenenbaums.

Not sure what the deal is here with hating Gwyneth Paltrow but this is one of my all time favorite movies.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I used to really like Wes Anderson but now I don't anymore

Same with Tarantino

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

hawowanlawow posted:

I used to really like Wes Anderson but now I don't anymore

Same with Tarantino

Man. Two of my favorites right there. Tarantino hails from my hometown, too.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Isn't Tarantino a weird pervert?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

Isn't Tarantino a weird pervert?

Yeah everyone from Knoxville is. :)

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm pretty sure he's into feet which isn't that weird

he's clearly very weird in general though

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

schmuckfeatures posted:

but i goop from there!

brb gonna start a essential oil company called, "Its only smellz"

or a canned fish company called, "its only smelts"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

My Shoes posted:

Yeah everyone from Knoxville is. :)

Frankenhooker. Nuff said.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Paltrow was good in Emma. also Sliding Doors (John Hannah was in that too and he owns)

i think she was also in Shakespeare in Love but i havent seen that in years.

oh. i guess this isnt really in the spirit of the thread. Hey yall, remember when i made those vagina eggs or sold them or whatever

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
-Has a massive fortune and support staff

-Offers "life hacks" for the common person that involve buying QVC-quality garbage at SkyMall-like prices

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

precision posted:

Frankenhooker. Nuff said.

holy poo poo! you know about Frankenhooker!? Do you live here or is she like famous or something? I've seen her. One time i was driving over in north Knoxville in this old neighborhood and she was standing outside a church on the sidewalk wearing some weird old timey dress and cradling a doll in her arms like it was a baby.. and there was the 666.. right on her forehead.. she was just standing there staring off. gave me the chills. i used to hear strange stories about her all the time from back in the day.. her history is actually really sad.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Hi, I'm Gwyneth Paltrow. You may remember me from such movies as... Wait. poo poo. Hold on. I should know this.

Huh. Neat. One of my first acting roles was a bit part in Hook. I was "Young Wendy". Wow, yeah, that was a good movie.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

My Shoes posted:

holy poo poo! you know about Frankenhooker!? Do you live here or is she like famous or something? I've seen her. One time i was driving over in north Knoxville in this old neighborhood and she was standing outside a church on the sidewalk wearing some weird old timey dress and cradling a doll in her arms like it was a baby.. and there was the 666.. right on her forehead.. she was just standing there staring off. gave me the chills. i used to hear strange stories about her all the time from back in the day.. her history is actually really sad.

Oh she's super famous. I used to see her waking around in the late 90s.

The most sad thing, which I believe is true, is that the 666 tattoo on her forehead was put there by her parents

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Howdy doody!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
im gay

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

My name is gwyneth and i'm here to waaaaarsh yr vagina.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Gwyneth Paltrow is on Shark Tank sometimes and that makes me lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Is. Franken. Hooker. Still. Kickin?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Gwyneth Paltrow bumped into me while we were walking on the street and now I can't taste wine anymore

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hi I'm actress Gwyneth Paltrow, Heil Hitler. Today I'm here to talk to you about an incredible home business opportunity - Child Prostitution. Turn that baby from a money put into a AAA asset.

naem
May 29, 2011

being that attractive, successful, famous and the money that comes with it seems to just make people nuts most of the time

like a vagina candle business is mostly harmless but the belief your candles are magic because you are famous cross a line somewhere

like at what point do you think you have magic vagina powers, is it a specific net worth ir number of movies, or is marrying and breaking up with brad pitt the catalyst because angelina jolie is also a tad bonkers

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
When Gwyneth Paltrow master bates is like she's handing sex rig Gwyneth prairie "done:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
*is a member of the bourgeosie*

*gets put against the same gender neutral wall as the rest of the bourgeosie*

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

naem posted:

being that attractive, successful, famous and the money that comes with it seems to just make people nuts most of the time

like a vagina candle business is mostly harmless but the belief your candles are magic because you are famous cross a line somewhere

like at what point do you think you have magic vagina powers, is it a specific net worth ir number of movies, or is marrying and breaking up with brad pitt the catalyst because angelina jolie is also a tad bonkers

Agreed. An actor's take home income should be limited at $80k per year in order to preserve their own mental well being. Also, because acting is an easy thing that literally anyone can do and it shouldn't be so highly compensated as to create literal monsters.

naem
May 29, 2011

your successful career of being attractive for a living, which is like winning the lottery, pays millions

you spend money on beauty self care stuff because looking good is your job

people offer all kinds of expensive quack quasi-health and beauty treatments while pampering you uNtil you submerge yourself into an indulgent 24/7 spa treatment lifestyle and can’t tell reality from imagination anymore, nor do you have to

start offering the same spa treatment things to others

decide you have a magic vagina and tell everyone?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

precision posted:

The most sad thing, which I believe is true, is that the 666 tattoo on her forehead was put there by her parents

Did you seriously wait three years to respond to this poster

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

In fact they have not posted since Feb of 2022, and thus are unlikely to respond to your answer

I need to know what your thoughts process was on this

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Did you seriously wait three years to respond to this poster

I didn't see their post until last night. What can I say I am extremely stupid

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I love this website so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

precision posted:

Wait stop. Hold on. Gwyneth Paltrow has '666' tattooed on her forehead?