Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

YeahTubaMike posted:

These pancake wake-up wraps are like the driest McGriddles to ever exist.

Dunk them in coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

BigFactory posted:

Dunk them in coffee

They gave me syrup to dunk it in, and that helped a tiny bit, but dunking stuff in coffee is just not something I can get into

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

YeahTubaMike posted:

They gave me syrup to dunk it in, and that helped a tiny bit, but dunking stuff in coffee is just not something I can get into

Dunk them in water

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

BigFactory posted:

Dunk them in water

Okay, Joey Chestnut :cheers:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
These biscuit bite things are loving gross

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
The new wraps are p good

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I still haven't had one yet, but I had the fall-themed maple bacon egg & cheese sandwich and that was pretty rad :btroll:

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 18 days!)

my secret sandwich is an everything bagel with creamcheese and bacon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Has anyone here had DD tea, iced or hot? How was it?

GateOfD posted:

my secret sandwich is an everything bagel with creamcheese and bacon

:chloe:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
As I was heading to McDonalds to get "breakfast", I saw the light was on on the Dunkins across the street even though it was only 4:30. I checked the ap and sure enough they were accepting mobile orders so I went ahead and put one in.

The sticker on the window says 5:00 AM so I instantly felt bad but the drive thru person opened up the window, expecting me. I got there within 2 minutes of making the order so I'm not shocked it wasn't ready yet but it was fast and good. Better than Burger King sausage croissant so that was nice. App says they open at 4:00 so I guess they just don't update the sticker.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Has anyone here had DD tea, iced or hot? How was it?

I have had their "refresher" which unlike the Starbucks refresher (which is coffee juice blend, which tastes better than writing that out sounds) is green tea based. It's decent enough, it's not as good of a drink as a specialty tea spot but it's hard to mess up green tea.

Not sure if this counts.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
The amount of mocha syrup in a standard mocha latte at DD is WAY too high, and I'm so glad I have the app so I can specify the amount in text instead of hoping they remember & get it right when I tell them 2 at the counter.

Also, I wish I didn't have to bug these people every time I order a variety of donut that isn't there. Like, okay, there's no Boston creme, whatever -- that doesn't mean I don't still want a donut. I paid for a donut, I'm going to get a drat donut. :colbert: (and yes, I make 100% of my orders through the app, free stuff is rad)

Rick posted:

As I was heading to McDonalds to get "breakfast", I saw the light was on on the Dunkins across the street even though it was only 4:30.

This is meant to be a pro-DD thread and all, but if I'd been looking forward to a sausage egg & cheese McGriddle all morning and had to settle for DD, I'd probably just sit outside and cry.

quote:

I have had their "refresher" which unlike the Starbucks refresher (which is coffee juice blend, which tastes better than writing that out sounds) is green tea based. It's decent enough, it's not as good of a drink as a specialty tea spot but it's hard to mess up green tea.

Not sure if this counts.

I had one of their refreshers, but it was the mango pineapple one, and it tasted very odd and not in a good way. Maybe this should be a warning about their tea.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Yeah I'd definitely prefer McDonalds in both price and quality but it did beat the very low bar of Jack N the Box or Burger King.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Carbon_Based_Life
Aug 31, 2023
Dunks is getting in on the boozy beverages game now. https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/09/11/lifestyle/what-we-think-new-spiked-line-dunkin-coffees-teas/

Sounds vaguely awful tbh, but I'll probably still give it a try.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Why on earth do they have canned spiked Arnold Palmers but no non-alcoholic Arnold Palmers offered in their actual locations? That's some bullshit.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

And yet they havnt brought back the Arnold palmer coolatta smdh

ty Saoshyant!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I wish they made it more obvious that refreshers without sweetener are SUPPOSED to taste like that. I'm on my second refresher -- mango pineapple, with three liquid sugars -- and it's delicious, unlike the unsweetened mango pineapple one I suffered through.

So now I have a new DD thing to get hooked on, as if cold brew wasn't enough. :confuoot:

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

YeahTubaMike posted:

I wish they made it more obvious that refreshers without sweetener are SUPPOSED to taste like that. I'm on my second refresher -- mango pineapple, with three liquid sugars -- and it's delicious, unlike the unsweetened mango pineapple one I suffered through.

So now I have a new DD thing to get hooked on, as if cold brew wasn't enough. :confuoot:

I recently discovered that they have frozen coffee and I am sad it took me this long

----------------
SPREADSHEETS

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Pillowpants posted:

I recently discovered that they have frozen coffee and I am sad it took me this long

Is it good? I'm not super into frozen drinks, but if it's better than average, I'm willing to try it.

Anyway, I always feel like the last to know about sales & offers, as if it's a punishment for turning off what seemed like thousands upon thousands of app notifications, but I'm on top of the "free medium iced/hot coffee on Monday" and "100 extra points on Wednesday" ones this time :colbert:

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

YeahTubaMike posted:

Is it good? I'm not super into frozen drinks, but if it's better than average, I'm willing to try it.

Anyway, I always feel like the last to know about sales & offers, as if it's a punishment for turning off what seemed like thousands upon thousands of app notifications, but I'm on top of the "free medium iced/hot coffee on Monday" and "100 extra points on Wednesday" ones this time :colbert:

I love it.

Download the dunks app for deals.

----------------
SPREADSHEETS

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I know nobody ever posts in or thinks about this thread, but I thought I'd give everyone a heads up that (until December 24) if you buy a $25 gift card (which can also just be for yourself), you'll get a $5 e-bonus :toot:

here's a link

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I got a hot chocolate for the first time in about 15 years and it still tastes the same as it did back then and that brought me comfort for some reason.

ukrainius maximus
Mar 3, 2007
Warm cheddar bagel twists are extremely my jam

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
COLD CAWWWFEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1IXyujNbVE

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

“Donits”

----------------

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Snackin’ bacon is insidious.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Had the hardest time trying to determine whether thats a satire video or not

Like, the cop with the last name psycho cmon

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Hi, I’m officer Ray Psycho.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I'm the closeup of two pictures of the girl that set the fire that are both entirely blurred out beyond any recognition of anything. "Lets show you a thing but not show you it at all." Why?

Also I was thinking "dang the way these people are talking, you would think this drat Dunkin Donuts is the only thing in town."

10 seconds after thinking that, near the end of the video, guy saying "It's the only thing this town has." That's either an exaggeration or really really grim.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
Went to Dunkin Donuts a few weeks ago around 8pm and they had no donuts. Like, just change your name at this point. I kind of thought they already did.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thats a pretty late donut tho

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Thats a pretty late donut tho

Maybe.

When I have occasion to stop by a Krispy Kreme around the same time they aren't out of donuts.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

AvesPKS posted:

Like, just change your name at this point. I kind of thought they already did.

you're correct, the are officially dba "dunkin'" these days

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

someone bought in dunkin donuts today.
i took a glazed donut, cut it in half like a sandwich, and put in some hot crispy bacon the middle

----------------

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
These pancake [meat] egg & cheese wraps are basically bootleg McGriddles, and as someone who lives nowhere near a McD's I am one thousand percent here for it

AvesPKS posted:

Maybe.

When I have occasion to stop by a Krispy Kreme around the same time they aren't out of donuts

Would it be controversial to state that I prefer DD donuts to KK ones? KK donuts taste like sugary goo imho

GateOfD posted:

someone bought in dunkin donuts today.
i took a glazed donut, cut it in half like a sandwich, and put in some hot crispy bacon the middle

:hmmyes:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

Would it be controversial to state that I prefer DD donuts to KK ones? KK donuts taste like sugary goo imho

In a far better world where “Time to make the donuts” still meant something this would be the truth.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

:hmmyes:

My favorite donut is a sour cream donut, which Krispy Kreme almost never stocks but Dunkin Donuts does, so I basically agree with you.

But glazed to glazed, or jelly to jelly, I prefer Krispy Kreme.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

drunkb posted:

“Donits”

This was highly annoying.
I’m going to buy that one lady some “tampins” - she seemed pretty upset.

e: Also, didn’t they rebrand as just Dunkin’ now?

eightysixed fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jan 7, 2024

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Seriously though, has anyone here had their non-refresher tea, hot or iced, and if so, was it good? I don't want to buy it only to find out it's gross, I'm trying to save my gift card money :ohdear:

eightysixed posted:

e: Also, didn’t they rebrand as just Dunkin’ now?

They did and I didn't even notice, despite the fact that I have the app & the thumbnail AND the name only say "Dunkin'"

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

It's pretty mid. It's basically just Lipton IIRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Never go wrong with strawberry coolata

----------------