Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

Hi guys. Thank you for opening my very important message.

Modding byob has been a great experience and I知 proud of what the forum has become. But I have some irl stuff going on and it痴 been difficult for me to even log in most days, which is a very bad thing for a moderator. So I知 going to step down and let someone else who is more available take the reins.

On that note, I壇 like to congratulate Goons are Great on accepting a full mod position :toot: He痴 done such a great job as IK I知 positive he痴 going to be a great mod. And of course our good friend Alnilam will still be here. So you can see why I知 positive I知 leaving you in good hands.

I promise I知 not going anywhere. I値l still hang around and post with you. I値l just be able to do it as a hobby, not a job, and I think I知 ready for retirement. Ducks get old just like people.

This is the end of my very important message. Thank you for reading.

Love,
:duckie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:cry:

FluffieDuckie

:glomp: don't be sad friend

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Areola Grande

:unsmith:

alnilam

:glomp:

Heather Papps

hello friend

21 post salute

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

21 post salute

Let's get this thread to 21 pages

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I will continue to donate to Tailchaser via my Amazon Smile account in your honor!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm glad for the time you were our modmom and I'm glad you're still posting with us. Congratulations on mod retirement!!!

And congratulations to my brother GaG for being our new mod!!!

And congratulations to alnilam for being dad of the year!!!

Finger Prince

Thanks for all your hard work and especially for all your soft work.

Goons Are Gifts

BYOB without fluffie leading the way will be different. Thank you so much for everything you have done and for your posts and your av blanket and keeping us safe and oh it's everything

We need some duck gifs in here to hold back the tears

City of Glompton

thank you fluffie duckie for your service, and congratulations GaG :glomp:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

BYOB without fluffie leading the way will be different. Thank you so much for everything you have done and for your posts and your av blanket and keeping us safe and oh it's everything

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

thank you for your service fluffie - you've been an amazingly good mod even in the relatively short time i've been here

very glad that you'll keep posting with us when you can, please don't be a stranger cause we'd miss you!!

congrats Goons are Great - i know you've got huge shoes to try to fill but i have confidence in you and you've already been an excellent IK so i reckon you got this mate!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

cda

by Hand Knit
Dear Duckie,

Anyone who has been here for the last six (!!!!!!!!) years knows you were the heart and soul of BYOB from the very beginning. This place is a caring place in large part because of the example that you set. You are a class act, a loyal friend, and Queen of the Quilt Room. You may be retired, but wherever posters are treating one another like human beings, wherever people are doing ten times as much behind the scenes as they are in front of it without ever asking for recognition, wherever people are encouraging each other to be their best selves, you will always have the Mod Buttons.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Thanks FD I will still think of you as a mod though and I think you should keep your little blue duck plat icon

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

Dear Duckie,

Anyone who has been here for the last six (!!!!!!!!) years knows you were the heart and soul of BYOB from the very beginning. This place is a caring place in large part because of the example that you set. You are a class act, a loyal friend, and Queen of the Quilt Room. You may be retired, but wherever posters are treating one another like human beings, wherever people are doing ten times as much behind the scenes as they are in front of it without ever asking for recognition, wherever people are encouraging each other to be their best selves, you will always have the Mod Buttons.

:cry:

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

Thanks FD I will still think of you as a mod though and I think you should keep your little blue duck plat icon

i unmodded myself but it's still there? i think someone will figure me out and take it away soon, but we'll just keep this our little secret for now

Areola Grande

cda posted:

Dear Duckie,

:cry::cry::cry: cryn irl rn

FluffieDuckie

yeah me too. i'm a real softy for you guys

Goons Are Gifts

cda posted:

Dear Duckie,

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Fluffieduckie

xcheopis

:( :cry: :sigh:

google THIS

cda posted:

Dear Duckie,

Areola Grande

Putty posted:

Fluffieduckie

alnilam

Putty posted:

Fluffieduckie

biosterous

thank you for being a good mod!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

Putty posted:

Fluffieduckie

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Putty posted:

Fluffieduckie

vanisher

cda posted:

Dear Duckie,

City of Glompton

Putty posted:

Fluffieduckie

cda posted:

Dear Duckie,

:agreed:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Goons Are Great posted:

I, for one welcome our new Goon overlord.

- - -

You are awesome fluffie!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Stoner Sloth

cda posted:

Dear Duckie,

biosterous posted:

thank you for being a good mod!

Putty posted:

Fluffieduckie

all of this!! :glomp:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

:h::duckie::h::duckie::h::duckie::h::duckie::h::duckie::h::duckie::h::duckie::h::duckie::h::duckie::h:

you a real one. big ups

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
One of the main reasons I chose to make byob my forum home was because Fluffieduckie is such a good moderator. She has been patient, tolerant, and kind. It is clear to me that she wishes the best for everyone who visits our island of chill and magic.

Thank you very much for your service!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cda posted:

Dear Duckie,

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm gonna say it: fluffie was the best mod the forums ever had.

Escape From Noise

Oh FluffieDuckie, you're the one
You make postin' lots of fun!
FluffieDuckie we're so awfully fond of you

Bo bo bo de oh!

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

alnilam posted:

Let's get this thread to 21 pages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

cda posted:

Dear Duckie,

ty nesamdoom!