Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

A cold, refreshing can of freshly cracked Perrier balanced in the middle of some leaves over some twigs over a ten foot deep tiger pit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

A warm case of Mr. Pibb placed under a wooden crate with one edge propped up by a stick attached to a length of rope attached to the case.

Escape From Noise

A hot mug of refreshing and relaxing chamomile tea attached to an anti personel mine via a thin wire attached to the handle.

City of Glompton

a tall drink of water on a very, VERY large mouse trap

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Escape From Noise

City of Glompton posted:

a tall drink of water on a very, VERY large mouse trap

Would have to be pretty large to comfortably accommodate me.:grin:

biosterous

a can of beer sitting on the ground and i am standing next to the beer and i am holding a gun and staring at you

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

What's this? A refreshing mountain spring? But just below the surface, a snare at the best slurping spot.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
yeah, well - ever noticed how shampoo smells like an amazing refreshing drink in a hot shower?
it's trap.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

a huge bowl of delicious salty pretzels on a bar. behind the bar is a sign saying

PRETZELS - COMPLIMENTS OF THE HOUSE
COLD BEER - PRICE TBD

ty nesamdoom!

Yinlock

Uxzuigal posted:

yeah, well - ever noticed how shampoo smells like an amazing refreshing drink in a hot shower?
it's trap.

ah my beloved eyewash, always close at hanAIEEEEEEEEEEE

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

a can of beer sitting on the ground and i am standing next to the beer and i am holding a gun and staring at you

i lay out six tall boys.

"on the walk home from the store i dropped one of these cans, but i can't remember which one i dropped. so pick one, but ask yourself, do you feel lucky?"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
can of cherry coke in the center of a bear trap

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Whoria Discordia posted:

can of cherry coke in the center of a bear trap

ouch
gently caress
mmmm yes
ouch gently caress

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

human-sized spiderweb with a glass of refreshing iced tea in the middle, beads of condensation glistening in the harsh noonday sun

ty nesamdoom!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Just the actual sea.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

roomforthetuna posted:

Just the actual sea.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Scaly Haylie

robotnik's deadly thirst traps

FutonForensic

a san pellegrino lodged between two bomb rear end titties (emphasis on bomb)

Escape From Noise

An unattended Slurpee machine and cuos with a sign saying "Free Slurpees" with all of the best flavors but when you pull the levers it triggers a release that opens the gate to a cage of vicious dogs.

Molestationary Store

The thirst is real

Yinlock

Lizard Wizard posted:

robotnik's deadly thirst traps

jokers thirst trick

PsychedelicWarlord

A wall painted to look like a refreshing glass of water...a wily coyote directs me to take a sip...

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
You enter a low stone chamber. At the center stands a softly whirring machine, crafted of slate-grey metal plates beneath a shining silvery basin. Atop the basin, facing you, is an odd bit of sculpture like an abstract bird with a hole in the middle. Crafted from the same shining metal as the bird and basin is a hand crank, just below the basin.

>Drink
You can't do that here

>Turn handle
A thin stream of cool, refreshing water bubbles up, splashing into the basin.

> Drink
There's nothing to Drink here

>Lean forward
You lean forward over the basin. Moving your hand off the shining crank causes the water to stop bubbling.

> Turn handle
The thin stream of cool, refreshing water bubbles up your nose, over your face, and all down your armor. Unless you deal with this quickly, you're liable to rust in place.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a line of ramune sodas leading from comic-con to one of those autowasher booths they use on violent dogs

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a glistening bottle of pocari sweat but it's actually the glowing bulb on the end of a terrestrial hagfish

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Endless Mimosa Bucket, Mimic Edition

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
On the table, your first landscaping paycheque, and a tall, foamy glass of ice cold beer. standing in the doorway, a bathrobe wearing MILF offering to let you use her shower and laundry facilities.

crimes

Jaguars!

A Beer can that projects a "BANG!" flag on a stick when you open it

Yinlock

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

a glistening bottle of pocari sweat but it's actually the glowing bulb on the end of a terrestrial hagfish

Escape From Noise

Gucci Main but he's dehydrated

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

"Tantalus" Level of Hell="665" posted:

:lol::lol:Lol @ this thread!:lol::lol:

Macnult

i drink a soda and it’s all “refreshment” but there’s no refreshment i keep drinking more soda hoping for refreshment but my thirst is not quenched and i have to burp a lot

Manifisto

an extremely sexy and flirtatious dude/lady who disapproves of your beverage choices

ty nesamdoom!

Yinlock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSvaBnsweEQ

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Mar 8, 2020

idiotsavant
ooooh its so hot out side but look at this sexy curvy bottle resting in a nice cool stream don't you want to wrap your fingers around its cold curves and let sexy crisp cool cola flow down your throat, well you shouldn't because its actually sitting on a hippopotamus, the most deadly animal in the world

Manifisto

idiotsavant posted:

ooooh its so hot out side but look at this sexy curvy bottle resting in a nice cool stream don't you want to wrap your fingers around its cold curves and let sexy crisp cool cola flow down your throat, well you shouldn't because its actually sitting on a hippopotamus, the most deadly animal in the world

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

idiotsavant posted:

Hungry hippo'd again!

Yinlock

idiotsavant posted:

Escape From Noise

Your party rounds the corner and sees a large bulldozer. You inspect it to find the tank is empty.

Do you wish to fill it with the diesel you acquired earlier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

idiotsavant posted:

Hippos are killer machines