Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuglord
Jul 17, 2011
Transformice is a platformer where you play as a mouse, trying to get some cheese. Also there's one mouse that can use magic and poo poo? Also available on Steam. Much better with friends.
The Submachine Series was my first encounter with the point and click escape genre, over a decade ago. Dated, but still kind of fun.
Yume Nikki is one of the better known free RPGs ever released. Difficult to complete without a guide.

Nuglord fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Mar 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuglord
Jul 17, 2011

mateo360 posted:

You meant SubMACHINE. Subnautica is the alien water planet explorer.

Yeah even while I was looking for the link to the game I kept typing it over and over. Corrected the other post, now to correct my brain cells.