Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Guardian of Paradise is a neat Zelda-like title, Japanese, but there's a translation. It's fairly linear, with a stronger focus on puzzles than combat, and a decent length as well. The creator's page appears to be down, and I'm not sure which download links I found searching are trustworthy so not going to link to any right this moment, but it's still out there.

This is the project page on Aeon Genesis, where there's some screenshots.

ETA:

Also, while I dig through my massive folder of RPG Maker games for ones worth suggesting, I'll just pop a good one off the top of my head here.

Star Stealing Prince

AngryRobotsInc fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Mar 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Ikachan is a game Daisuke Amaya/Pixel (Cave Story dev) did early on. It's got a few issues here and there, but it's cute and short enough that it doesn't overstay its welcome.