Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I loved playing ET as well, though it's been a long time since I played. If anyone wants to make a group/server to play I'll gladly join if possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Bobby Two Hands posted:

Don't know if self-promotion is frowned upon in this thread, but the rules didn't seem to forbid it.

I made a game, initially as a joke for a very old thread (5 years ago nearly), but have been working at it off and on, especially now that the world is in lockdown.

Shadows Behind the Throne, a political map game, revolving around getting yourself elected by deceiving AI agents, in order to doom the world and bring about an Age of Darkness. Features Deep Ones (fishmen was deemed non-gender neutral), climate change, fascism simulator 2020 and more. It is both free and open source.

https://bobbytwohands.itch.io/shadows-behind-the-throne-2

Is there a way to see what the world temperature is? I chose the name that would let me cool the world down with each battle. Cool game!