Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Age of Empires Online was brought back from the dead by the guys of Project Celeste. Now you can play it online or offline with all the premium poo poo (like some premium civs) unlocked. Check it out if you like RTS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Also Jill of the Jungle, an absolute classic.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

GyverMac posted:

Me and a buddy downloaded and played this back in the day. Holy poo poo what an obvious cash grab that game was. No wonder it died hard. It was the very definition of pay 2 win.

We downloaded it now that its free, and with everything unlocked it is a good game in its own right. Albeit very light on tactics. The fun is in the singleplayer/coop i'd say.

It was absolutely ridiculous, but even so I played a lot back then. I liked the quests.

Now it's perfect. As a bonus, Project Celeste is making new content for it and are about to release a new civ (Romans).