Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Happy to see the original truck and stair dismount here, I spent a lot of time on those.

I used to download a lot of weird indie games back in the day, and a lot are lost to time but one I will always love is generally. a fixed camera racing game for up to 6 players. All the cars are at most 40 polygons, and it was good fun because the number of cars and tracks people made was huge. Rally, f1, someone figured out how to make boats and ski races, it was a blast.

I think there might still be an active community, apparently there was an effort to make a second version but I don't think it ever got made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU