Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

oh god i'm so sorry, just please don't crunchatize me cap'n

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

magic cactus posted:

LAWYER: Let me just make sure that I have this down right in my notes. So you show up when these children need your cereal.

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: Yes. That is correct.

LAWYER: In a Spanish galleon?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: Yes

LAWYER: *Nods thoughtfully*: Now this ship of yours, does it have weaponry on board? Cannons, muskets, things of such nature?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: There might be some somewhere on board, but most of my cargo these days is cereal and other grains.

LAWYER: I see. Now these children that you uh, what was that word you used?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH *wincing slightly*: Crunchatize.

LAWYER: Thank you. These children that you "crunchatize" , reports indicate they're between the ages of 4 and 15. That's quite a range. What do you do when you're together on board the ship?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: I feed them breakfast. Sometimes we might play a game or two. Tag, shuffleboard, stuff like that *smiles weakly*

LAWYER: Would you say that you feed these children a "balanced" breakfast?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: I don't-

LAWYER: *reading cereal box* it says here that your cereal is "part of a balanced breakfast". Mr. Crunch. Do you feed the "crunchatized" children on board your ship the "balanced breakfast" shown on this box or not? A muffin, an orange, a glass of milk?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH *hangs head*: No. We might have a lime for scurvy now and again, but that's it.

LAWYER: I see. What about the parents? Do you tell the parents of the children you "crunchatize"? Do you explain the process to them? Do you get any legally binding record that they consent to this process?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: *numb, tears falling softly*: No.

LAWYER: Mr. Crunch, are you familiar with a little term called "child endangerment?"

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant