Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Eh! Frank posted:

My drawing took less than 5 minutes, and is actively making the article less profitable by being included in it

Also, lol
unionize internet artists and overthrow the man (me, I am the man)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I need to create memes and hilarious listicles about celebrities to attract the big money demographic

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Not banning them is a worse punishment.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Lowtax posted:

I need to create memes and hilarious listicles about celebrities to attract the big money demographic
I'm proud you had the editorial integrity to fire President Baby

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Wutang-Yutani posted:

I'm phone typing so this is a real pain in the rear end but this is what happened, again:

You posted an article bemoaning the free labour economy

You then asked people for free labour for the article, which you profit from

I said, "huh, that seems ironic? Is that the joke?"

You told me to gently caress myself

You said you couldn't go two pages without being "attacked"

I said it was a pretty mild attack and to harden the gently caress up

You said you just wanted to make fun threads and that everyone is trying bring you down or some poo poo

I said most of your fun threads seems to just be about things you want lately

Petty bickering ensued

Etc etc blahblah

I get that you legitimately have been attacked by just about every group there is at some stage but your reaction to my observation was overblown and petulant, which doesn't serve anyone well.

This is the weirdest beef man are you ok?

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lowtax posted:

Okay well here's the thing: I've always paid my writers $40 per article minimum. I have never once received $40 in ad revenue from an article; I make like under two dollars max. We don't churn out the clickbait for the masses, so nobody reads this site. So like when people say I profit from something like crudely drawn MS Paint Elon Musks, I really don't, and if I do, it's measured in pennies. So from a business standpoint, I'm absolutely retarded and have always been retarded.

My wife is telling me to go to bed and stop arguing with the awful website guy.

So I'll just say I genuinely wasn't having a shot at you until you had one at me, I just thought it was a meta "bit" you were doing or something.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Wutang-Yutani posted:

So I'll just say I genuinely wasn't having a shot at you until you had one at me, I just thought it was a meta "bit" you were doing or something.

lmfao, imagine getting heated enough to involve the spouse over your mspaint thread ethical labour qualms.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Wutang-Yutani posted:

lollin online

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Stop having fun in an MSpaint thread about celebrities right now, this is a serious discussion about paid labor now. Everybody post their experiences of exploitation now.

I, for one, pooped during my break once and didn't sue anyone.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Lowtax how dare you loving point out this internet website on the web dot com uses cookies

im reporting u to the cybercops!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Lowtax posted:

I'm absolutely retarded and have always been retarded.

:same:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I want GBS to be more fun again, everybody on the internet is so mad about everything all the time everywhere, I want to make jokes and poo poo

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Proud Rat Mom posted:

lmfao, imagine getting heated enough to involve the spouse over your mspaint thread ethical labour qualms.

Look I'd love to stay and explain my position but, you know.. the wife..

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Wutang-Yutani posted:

Goldmine

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Goons Are Great posted:

Stop having fun in an MSpaint thread about celebrities right now, this is a serious discussion about paid labor now. Everybody post their experiences of exploitation now.

I, for one, pooped during my break once and didn't sue anyone.

Poop on your own time rear end in a top hat.

...I said to my butt as it ruined yet ANOTHER WoW raid.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Lowtax posted:

I want GBS to be more fun again, everybody on the internet is so mad about everything all the time everywhere, I want to make jokes and poo poo

Can we have a forum invasion of some lovely right wing social media thing? The tea party community invasion was the most fun I've ever had in gbs.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
You may use your mspaint spaceship debt to draw your own bad mspaint Elon Musk in my name. Thank you

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I keep pressing the cookie button but the only thing coming out is some guy complaining about not getting paid for posting pictures on a site where people have been posting pictures without getting paid for 20 years

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Please make the cookie dialog generate a fresh insult whenever it is summoned, like my hero, the Raven's Cry boat captain that insists that I be brave.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Lowtax posted:

Same friend

Well the images we got this far were pretty boss

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The Grimace posted:

Well the images we got this far were pretty boss

Hoping for more!

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Lowtax posted:

Lol

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I love this dead ģay forum so here is a picture I drew of old Musky in minutes without looking at an actual picture of him.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

got two versions

i admit that never looked at a pic of bloomberg and forgot what he looked like

Hackers film 1995 fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Mar 9, 2020

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Rondette posted:

I love this dead ģay forum so here is a picture I drew of old Musky in minutes without looking at an actual picture of him.

:five:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Rondette posted:

Really capturing The Musk. Art.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Muskis and Bloomhead, please. I'd do it myself except I forgot my tablet on the train.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Lowtax posted:

i miss the days of people creating entire wiki sites about how this place is the worst

like put some drat effort into complaining can ya, drat kids and their e sports

e: what was the guy that wrote all those zodiac killer manifestos that started with DEAR RICHARD? eupynonmous? euragoganes??

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I merely thought about causing some trouble in this thread and a WIZARD materialized and threatened to assail me with a variety of spells and incantations. I thought better of it and am posting this as a warning to any other prospective ne'er-do-wells.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Azuth0667 posted:

Can we have a forum invasion of some lovely right wing social media thing? The tea party community invasion was the most fun I've ever had in gbs.
Yeah, let's do that!!! Find a target

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

This is art.

Rondette posted:

And this lol

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
my tablets acting up so these were mouse-drawn, sorry they look the way they do

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

someone pleeaase put these into HBO's the Outsider tyvm

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Lots of good drawings. You should compile them and make a buzz feed style survey that tells you what musk or bloomber you are that's 20 questions and 14 pages long. Make sure to add a share button for our favorite social media platforms.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

redm posted:

gently caress yes

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

EorayMel posted:

Here is a 2 for 1 deal of Elon Musk smoking weed with Mike Bloomberg

Fuckin lol

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
These are great, we are returning to the glory days of dumb rear end creativity and it makes me happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

redm posted:

I always mouse draw because I don't have a tablet and am also lazy and uncaring. Those look pretty good imo tho. I like using thicker lines for mouse drawin' personally.