Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Bentai posted:

RHR and Michael Andretti have been held for questioning. :v:

Where are you seeing this and in what context?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I can't believe I forgot the heat

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I would be shocked beyond belief if they had any problem rescheduling the Indy 500.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Cygni posted:

New season sched... for now:

There's no way Detroit is happening in May.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Neodoomium posted:

Also commentary is always like 2 seconds behind what they're seeing so you'll see someone intentionally wreck a competitor, and then a huge pause, and then "WHOA"

It was the exact opposite for me on YouTube, the commentary was ahead of what I was seeing.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

News: https://www.motorsport.com/indycar/news/andretti-ferrari-indycar-chassis-engine/4790593/
Views: god dammit Mario shut the gently caress up

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Get ready for the worst posts you've ever seen in your lives

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

If Vettel and Ferrari join IndyCar then IndyCar is dead to me

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

hunnert car pileup posted:

this Monteiro feller is p good at Indy

Yet another podium

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Cygni posted:

The string of races and finishes from 2011-present has been truly the golden era for the race, they are all so outrageously good in their own way every year. I just rewatched 2019 and had completely forgotten that Rossi was leading with 1 1/4 laps to go and side by side with 2 corners to go.

Best race, biggest race.

I know most of yall prolly scroll by my "wall of videos" ITS MAY MOTHERFUCKERS post every year, but I actually watch them all every time. Its so good and im a freak ok

Post them again

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Last year I was at a go kart track in Minneapolis and met a man who was mad that a French driver won. Some people are weird.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Frond posted:

Daly’s speed was with a tow as well.

Not towed actually, dropped out of the bomb bay.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Frond posted:

I see very little upside in hiring HCN at this point.

Pretty sure Zak just wants to win the 500 and Helio just wants a full-time ride so it makes some sense.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Basticle posted:

I would assume literally no one on earth expected them to.

There was some logic to it because if they don't explore other series the biggest F1 teams are going to have to downsize under the new budget cap.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

IOwnCalculus posted:

He definitely had a concussion that he raced with for a bit, and I recall him having a few Jack Harvey style races where he was running up front for a good chunk of the race without much to show by the end.

Apparently SPAM was extremely unhappy with things said about the team when he went public with his injury, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was ultimately the biggest reason he got cut.

I thought I heard he hid the concussion from them for awhile and they weren't happy about that either.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Said SPAM is the most vain team on the grid (see also: hinch getting fired for the ESPN thing)

Apparently Arrow didn't like his Body Issue photoshoot. I can't even imagine having such poor marketing instincts.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

That was the ESPN thing, yes

Ah I thought you meant there was something else too. Regardless, if your team employs James Hinchcliffe and he's mostly nude in a major publication, your only concern should be warming up the money printing machine.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

WELCOME HOME FRIEND

https://twitter.com/ArrowMcLarenSP/status/1336687752050511874

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Remember: you can never infer anything about someone that they haven't explicitly stated, and almost every driver definitely voted for Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

They're just consolidating networks because there (very unsurprisingly) isn't enough content to justify all these channels anymore. NBCSN makes sense to get rid of since being a sports network makes it single purpose. Most poo poo will just move to USA, which has basically nothing anyway.