Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~

Custard Undies posted:

How is the series looking this season? Any talk of races being cancelled due to corvid-19

I have tickets to Barber and am increasingly ambivalent about attending, along with being increasingly unsure that it’s actually going to happen as scheduled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~
The Facebook commentary on this is about as enlightened as you’d expect.

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~
I’m going ahead and starting the mental prep to argue with my hotel about a refund once the Barber cancellation inevitably happens.

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~
Welp.

Right thing to do, but still hard not to be disappointed.

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~
Hopefully Roger Penske is still alive by September.

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~

WindyMan posted:

He'll be fine.

He's rich

And being involved in professional sports is apparently one of the best ways to get access to testing.

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~

Cygni posted:

That was fun. I hope they do full course cautions at some point, just for mixing it up. Also: Sage Karam is your (virtual) points leader, lol.

https://twitter.com/Mattzel89/status/1244010086168657920

TIL Sage Karam is into PC building.

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~
Why did Sage drop out?

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~

big nipples big life posted:

Post rage quit interview lol

“Tell us how you really feel about Bourdais”

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~
That schedule is pretty bad.

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~

Reynold posted:

Bro sexually harassed a co-host on camera and nobody said poo poo, that was insane.

Wait, what? When was this? I was aware PT said some dumb poo poo on camera but holy crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~
Something about watching races on USA feels so ‘90s, akin to watching NASCAR on TNN or some other basic cable network back then.