Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Sebring pushed to November.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

harperdc posted:

They did a Sebring 12hr where some of the classes included trophy trucks, midgets, and Miatas.

They're doing circuit de la sarthe with dirt sprints.

I love those two guys.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

IOwnCalculus posted:

iRacing definitely does not offer it, but it's probably the only one. They also have an AI spotter and I don't know of any other sim that has that.

I seriously thought you could. I swear I remember someone saying they run Bristol from chase view.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Vando posted:

That isn't an iracing issue though, take a look at the V8 Supercars series for how much better it could be. Whoever Indycar are using to run the broadcasts don't have the required level of polish to pull it off.

It's less polished than Thursday Night Blunder, and that is literally heckman and eversley in their apartments with poo poo they bought at best buy the day of the first event.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CactusWeasle posted:

Con: loads of dead people

Pro: Cars go fast vroom :downs:

This is the open wheel thread. Everyone in here at some level has normalized that idea already whether they admit it or not.

gently caress, my favorite racing is wingless 410s.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

fuji and motegi are the two worst road courses on the planet

Homestead
Kansas
Phoenix
COTA
Indy

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

harperdc posted:

I don’t think we’ll see the 500 run in August with fans. No sports have run with any kind of crowd that size until now (NASCAR had 5,000 at Talladega), and I know they want a crowd in there but it would be really really irresponsible.

Not sure we’re gonna see crowds of any size until 2021.

Nascar is going to run the all star at Bristol with 30k, sebring is allowing a limited number in 2 weeks also. We've basically just accepted everyone dying.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CactusWeasle posted:

No way to prevent this, say only country where cases rising exponentially

Us, Brazil and India :v:

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Anyone who bitches about an aero screen going forward needs to have a coil over yeeted into their face.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CactusWeasle posted:

It's the lack of a neck for the HANS device that's the real concern

Ryan Newman manages. Somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Oh man I hope beyond hope that he yardsales it out of 2 or 4.