Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

No Courtney Force???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

bennyfactor posted:

Don't forget the heat

Hmmm just saw an instagram ad for that hot sauce for the first time today...

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol daddy’s gonna have to go out of pocket for his failson in 2021.

Um Marco owns that car so I'm sure he has to take 100% responsibility for making up that money.

e: also LOL that he's behind the car formerly driven by the guy that got fired amicably left the team.

gret fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Oct 6, 2020

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Cygni posted:

i openly root for marco now. he sucks, sure, but without him there is 1 less car on the grid (this is not an exaggeration, the US Concrete deal is only because of him personally) and he is friends with Ice T who is the best Twitter user.

tbh in race 1 this weekend, he was running top 10 until his car exploded. dude has had zero luck this year on top of his regular lack of ability.

Really? From the article I'm reading the Chairman/CEO of US Concrete grew up next door to the Andrettis and they've been life long family friends, and it was Michael that called him to set up the sponsorship.

https://www.mcall.com/business/mc-biz-us-concrete-bill-sandbrook-sponsor-marco-andretti-20190524-5wwppr6wszekdfc4ddf5usg74y-story.html

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I don't think anything can be worse than the milk gimp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

https://twitter.com/MusicCityGP/status/1362837871779053570