Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Frumply posted:

bernie won michigan in 2016 despite the polling c-spam is full of cowards

he was running against hillary clinton in 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

biden is even more of a wreck than hillary was in 2016. it actually astonishes me how quickly he has declined.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
getting on my best shoes pants belt shirt dress shirt and Vest outfit for tomrrow, win or lose :]

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Bernard

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is the situation really that grim?

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Lawman 0 posted:

Can't wait for my greatest, yuggest meltdown yet to be recorded in this thread.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
ff7 was real, coronavirus is holy, bernie sanders is aerith, and joe biden is meteor. wake up sheeple

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

CODChimera posted:

is the situation really that grim?

biden is massively ahead in michigan and iirc ahead in every single state after lol

BYE BYE HONEY

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Bernie is gonna win :)

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

the funny thing about democracy is people won't vote for good things but they will vote for bad things

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Bernard shall conquer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
When Biden wins all Bernie supporters need to copy the warrenites saying that Biden doesn't deserve anything from them

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I'm from Seattle and when I'm not covered in millions of covid-19 viruses I'm voting for Bernie.

Mailed it a couple weeks ago and it's been accepted so let's hope.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jose posted:

When Biden wins all Bernie supporters need to copy the warrenites saying that Biden doesn't deserve anything from them

I'm TNT
I'm Warrenite

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1237216654242635777?s=19

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

this poo poo is loving infuriating

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pollyanna posted:

this poo poo is loving infuriating

2 scoops 2 terms :smugdon:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

democrats

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Does it really matter. no one of them will beat Trump unfortunately.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Bernie is going to win all of these states except Mississippi I don't care what the facts say

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Minrad posted:

ff7 was real, coronavirus is holy, bernie sanders is aerith, and joe biden is meteor. wake up sheeple

BERNIS (looking at Joe's II Tattoo and shaking his head as he mumbles incoherently): This guy are sick.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Minrad posted:

what’s the lifestream in this analogy

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Pollyanna posted:

what’s the lifestream in this analogy

Twitter?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Minrad posted:

coronavirus is the lifestream

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Voted for Daddy Bernie here in Michigan. Gonna call my parents and tell them that their polling place got closed down due to corona fears

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Communist Thoughts posted:

the funny thing about democracy is people won't vote for good things but they will vote for bad things

If you tell someone they'll get good things, but also, so will other people, that person will no longer want the good things because they feel only they deserve it

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Voted for Daddy Bernie here in Michigan. Gonna call my parents and tell them that their polling place got closed down due to corona fears

Praxis

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

If you tell someone they'll get good things, but also, so will other people, that person will no longer want the good things because they feel only they deserve it

If I was a billionaire that would be an amazing social experiment. “I’ll give you $1,000,000 but the person you hate most gets twice that.” I feel like most people would probably take it but there would be at least some who declined.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

xrunner posted:

If I was a billionaire that would be an amazing social experiment. “I’ll give you $1,000,000 but the person you hate most gets twice that.” I feel like most people would probably take it but there would be at least some who declined.

I'm pretty sure when they do the "you get $100 but your coworkers all get $1000" vs. "You lose $100 but your coworkers all lose $1000" test, about a third pick option 2. A big chunk of americans view status as totally relative and will take injuries if it hurts others more. I think Mark Ames(??) Wrote an article on "The Spite Based Voter" that goes into this in depth.

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
give me MO Bernie

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Willzilla posted:

give me MO Bernie

I'll do my best, this state is stupid garbage but gdi I don't want to give up on it or the people here

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

god I don’t have the energy

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

only independents should be allowed to vote in primaries, then you’d never lose the general.

Bing-Bong, so simple!

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

maybe we can just parachute Jo; in

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Gazpacho posted:

YЯA⅃⅃ILLARY

also gently caress you I just failed a san check

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Bernie take my hand sanitizers

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
sigh

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

pinning this thread

good luck Jeb

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Jose posted:

Should be easy since ideologically we have way less in common with Biden than Warren supporters do with Bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

Chris James 2 posted:

A majority of Americans support Medicare for All when polled. The real problem is that we're all rubes who think that "electability" is a thing.